PDA

View Full Version : Complete meals on Dining Plan?

5togetherWDW
02-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Le Cellier serves a "Chef's Favorites" meal which includes an entree, dessert, and appetizer for a set price. Chefs de France has the "The French Menu" which includes soup. Since the basic dining plan does not include appetizers, are these meals excluded? The price is lower than other combinations that are allowed -- but I can't tell . . . are these meals included, or would I be charged an upcharge for the meal because of the included appetizer?

kathiep
02-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Both my DH & I did the complete meals in September at Le Cellier. It was included in the dining plan then...

DisneyGlutton
02-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I've never done complete meals as I'm a fussy eater, but I think the answer to your question depends on which dining plan; if you're on the Deluxe Dining Plan, then you shouldn't have a problem. If not, then idk what to tell you other than to listen to the previous poster.

LorrieP
02-03-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm curious about this as well. The Dining Plan does state that combo meals are included, so I would think it would be. We have the regular dining plan and not the deluxe. If anyone knows for sure it would be a big help. :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
02-03-2009, 08:34 AM
1) Both LeCellier and Chefs have combo meals.
2) The meals
. . . are one TS coupon per person
. . . are preset
. . . allow no substitutions *

* I have heard that some folks got minor changes, but I would not rely on that for all occasions.

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-03-2009, 10:18 AM
If you order one of the preset meals from Lecellier it is covered on the basic dining plan...my mom did this in December

LorrieP
02-03-2009, 10:42 AM
If you order one of the preset meals from Lecellier it is covered on the basic dining plan...my mom did this in December

Thanks for the info. That's what I'll be doing. We have not eaten at Le Cellier. My husband's family is French Canadian so I'm sure he will enjoy it. :thumbsup:

readytogo2
02-03-2009, 12:15 PM
does anyone remember what the entrees are for these meals?

Dulcee
02-09-2009, 06:30 PM
does anyone know if this also applies to Marrakesh? They have the Morrocan "feasts" if I remember correctly..

jwildflower1981
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM
What is served with the complete meal?