PDA

View Full Version : Thank You from Disney

handmaidenofprincesses
02-02-2009, 07:19 PM
I just got a cute thank you postcard in the mail today! It gave me access to a website where I got to download desktop icons and a personalized background for my computer, with some cute animations in between. I realized afterward it was really sort of a survey, but it was cute and I got something out of it so I don't care!! :secret::blush:this was a first for me...Have any of you gotten these before?

cfoshe
02-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Yep, I got one last year. It makes me more of a disney geek because I have it on my laptop.

tinksmom02
02-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Yes, and I LOVED the wallpaper that I got. Until my DH ("D" in this case means DUMB!!) accidentally deleted it and I can't figure out how to restore it!

I got a thank you card, and my friend that traveled with us got a 40% off Pin code....hmmm...

BeccaO
02-03-2009, 11:41 AM
I just got the same post-card yesterday, pretty cool!! After many trips to Disney, this is the first time I have every received anything like this, it was a nice suprise!

mouseketeer mom
02-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Yep! I've got the mouse ears now with our last name on them and the date of our last visit as my desktop screensaver. I got all the other little icons too, but I love the mouse earss with our name the best! I think any kind of thank you is nice!