PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Easter wk

Crow
02-02-2009, 12:06 AM
How bad do you think it will be Easter wk?
2 of the nights i will be there they have a 2nd show.
wondering if I should do a Fantasmic dining package?
I'll be there APril 12-19

JPL
02-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Even though there have been some complaints with the seating and the Dinner Package I always use it when I plan seeing the show.:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
02-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Unless they changed it I looked at a calander the other day and I thought Fantasmic was showing just about every night the week after Easter.

KylesMom
02-02-2009, 11:33 AM
I would still not hesitate to book the Fantasmic dinner package, even though there have been reports of out-of-control guests trying to get into the reserved area. We've been doing the Fantasmic package since 2001, and won't hesitate to book again for our upcoming June trip.

I would say, however, that you will want to get to the stadium 45 minutes to an hour early instead of the 30 minutes before the show you may have used to do.

barnaby
02-02-2009, 12:27 PM
I know things economy-wise are different than last year. But we didn't have the dinner package last Easter week and the lines were very long. We didn't get to see Fantasmic because we didn't want to stand on line for the long time required, even though they had 2 showings a night, every night.

Nicola Ross
02-02-2009, 12:42 PM
I have just come back from Orlando, spent two weeks there, During the time we were there Fantasmic was due to be on 4 or maybe 6 times, twice on Monday once on Thursday. It was a nightmare. I thought this time of year was quiet, I have never seen the studios so busy! If you were not in the queue at least an hour to an hour of a half before, you will not get in. It was crazy, in the end they had one show advertised, but then had to put on another show, and even the 2nd show, which was a last minute decision and not advertised was almost full. They had to put on a secnd show and leave three rides open for the people that were waiting!

I think they have made a bad decision to go to 2 shows at anytime of year, based on what I experienced they needed more.

They were trialling American Idol when I was there, don't know if they though people would go to that as both Fantasmic and AI were on at 7.00pm. but everyone was heading or seemed to be heading towards Fantasmic. We we turned away and hour before the show as there was only standing available and people we still pouring in!!

Lets hope they see sense and put more on, or even back to every night!!

Nicola