PDA

View Full Version : 2 ECV Questions

beksy
02-01-2009, 11:26 AM
I think I almost have this figured out! I'm down to two main questions. First off, if I'm using an ECV should I get a GAC card? I'm able to get out and stand in some lines but can't do stairs or stand for long periods so sometimes I'll use the ECV at attractions and other times I'll park it and stand in line to keep from stiffening up. Secondly, if I take a bag or something to hold things like maps, bottle of water, small souveniers, etc. should I take a lock or something to secure it when I am away from the ECV? I know to always take the key but didn't know about personal possessions. Thanks!

ElenitaB
02-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Think of your ECV as a stroller and use that as your guideline. I'll leave water bottles, maps, etc. behind in the ECV, but would never leave souvenirs.

Also, be sure to bring have an extra poncho for your scooter in case it rains. They will, on occasion, be moved and you don't want the steering column with its mechanical and electronic parts to get and you especially don't want the seat to get wet.