PDA

View Full Version : Talking trash can

jeffbdw
01-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Hey all,
What is the name of the talking trash can in Tomorrow Land? Is he still around? My 7 year old loves him and we missed him last year. We are arriving at the world tomorrow and want to make sure we see him if he's still in operation.

Altair
01-31-2009, 08:42 PM
His name is Push and he's still there.:mickey:

Also check out Wes Palm at the entrance to AK.

There was also a talking drinking fountain at Epcot, but I'm not sure it's still there. It was next to the International Fountain.

TinkerMel
01-31-2009, 08:46 PM
Where exactly is the talking trash can located?

Dsnygirl
01-31-2009, 08:56 PM
When we encountered PUSH, he was in Tomorrowland... but I'm guessing he could be anywhere, as he was mobile and "chased" the little girl that was talking to him. :)

We also encountered a talking trash can @ AK - don't know if it was the one the OP was talking about - but it was out at Rafiki's, and he was pretty cute, too! :)

Altair
01-31-2009, 08:59 PM

Yes, he's in Tomorrowland usually by Auntie Gravities. Showtimes are 10:50, 11:40, 12:40, 1:30, 2:40, and 3:30.:mickey:

disneydeb
01-31-2009, 09:51 PM
He almost ran over me in Tommowland in December when I was trying to find Carol, Ellen and Natalie!

joanna71985
01-31-2009, 09:57 PM
We also encountered a talking trash can @ AK - don't know if it was the one the OP was talking about - but it was out at Rafiki's, and he was pretty cute, too! :)

That's PIPA. And apparently he is leaving soon (next week, I believe).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Wes Palm is no longer out. He left some time ago. And yes, Pipa will also be leaving soon but Push will be staying.

Oh, and don't call Pipa a trash can. He finds it offensive, LOL. I made that mistake and he tried to run me over.

Giggy
02-01-2009, 04:44 PM
We saw one at Rafiki's Planet Watch, he was pretty cool as I wasn't expected him to be there, this was 2004 and I hadn't heard anything about them before or since that day until this thread.

Never saw any of the others, were they a more recent addition or is it just chance?

Jayna222
02-01-2009, 05:55 PM
I just came back and saw Push "walking" around before the Share A Dream Come True Parade. I saw him over near the Tomorrowland entrance heading toward Main Street.

PrettyMinnie
02-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Haha, I hope to see Push on our next trip! I have heard so many hilarious stories! :minnie:

IamBelle
02-02-2009, 07:58 AM
I love PUSH, I saw him a few yrs ago. A little girl went up to him and dumped her ice cream like it was a normal trash can. She didn't even realized he talked or moved until he chased her!! It was hilarious!!

Brownie54
02-02-2009, 04:02 PM
My wife and I joined a "canga" line behind Push. It was great fun and the best part was embarrasing the kids:-o

threeh
02-04-2009, 10:41 AM
We just got back from WDW on Sunday and we saw both push in Mk and the "trashcan" (don't wanna make hime mad) at rafiki's planet watch. Got a great picture of hime with my girls. We also saw Wes Palm last year, he was cool as well!!:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
02-04-2009, 11:30 AM
I have a great picture of push (and the guy that controls him, I found him, :blush:) PUSH Noticed I was going to try to take a picture of him so he came right in front of me and stopped and said "CHEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" it was so cute! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-04-2009, 11:54 AM
We just got back from WDW on Sunday and we saw both push in Mk and the "trashcan" (don't wanna make hime mad) at rafiki's planet watch. Got a great picture of hime with my girls. We also saw Wes Palm last year, he was cool as well!!:thumbsup:

He's a recycling bin. Yellow, two holes shaped like circles for soda bottles. Recycling bin. LOL.