PDA

View Full Version : Children's menu at O'hanas

ERJDriver
01-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Hello, I've been lurking for quite awhile and now I have a question. Does O'hanas have a kids menu? We've eaten there several times and loved it, but we've never eaten with kids. I would assume that they would offer the standard stuff, but can't find this info anywhere. Thanks for your help.

Niecyboo
01-31-2009, 07:36 PM
My kids always enjoyed eating the adult foods they brought us (which is perfectly fine) but on our last trip, we had a little trouble getting skewers my son could eat (he can't have any shellfish or any meat that has touched shellfish) so they offered him several choices including Macaroni and Cheese and Chicken Fingers. There were a few other choices but I can't remember them all (sorry). I don't think it's a published menu, just basic kids choices they can make in the kitchen.

Natazu
01-31-2009, 07:48 PM
I get the chicken fingers all the time, they're great with the peanut sauce. They also have spaghetti with meatballs and like the lovely Denise said, mac and cheese.

ftwildernesskid
01-31-2009, 07:54 PM
I don't remember there being an actual children's menu...but my picky DD didn't like dinner, so they asked what she might like. I said mac and cheese or something else, I can't remember what it was, and they brought both...a huge amount of food. I think if your little one doesn't like what the grown ups are eating, he or she will be well taken care of!

Sunshine1010
01-31-2009, 09:17 PM
Didn't they get rid of the peanut sauce?

ERJDriver
02-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks for your help everyone