PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package & Wheelchairs

beksy
01-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone, 8 days until I can make ADRs! :woohoo: I'm finalizing my plan for the 100th or so time and am still debating the fantasmic package. :goodbad: We've never seen it so I'm not sure of the layout and I will be using an ECV. With the package is there a place for people in ECV's or will we be in the same section anyway? Is it beneficial for ECV users? Also, how far in advance should we get there? We'll be going May 9-17th if that helps. Any recommendations on a restaurant to use if you do suggest using the package? Thanks so much for all your input! :mickey:

Moderators, I wasn't sure where to put this...sorry if you need to bump it!

TheDuckRocks
01-30-2009, 05:15 PM
My experience with using the Fantasmic! dinner package with the use of an ECV was that you had to go into the very last row of the ampitheater completely over to the right hand side as you looked at the stage.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-31-2009, 12:25 AM
ECV's have "parking spots" at the top of the seating area, with seats nearby for the rest of the family/group. There is one seat next to the ECV and the rest are in front.

We've been twice on the package while using a wheelchair/EVC and I'm not sure if it made any difference at all, but we enjoyed the show and were able to see without any issues!