PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Studios & TOT/RR/TSM

Disdaddy
01-30-2009, 06:10 AM
In which order would you do these attractions? I was thinking about getting a FP for TSM then getting in the stand by line for TOT and trying to get a FP for RR when our first FP expires.

Dragongirlx
01-30-2009, 07:16 AM
That tends to be what we do. Definatly get your fastpast for TSM first

the other micki
01-30-2009, 08:48 AM
My plan is to ride TSM, then get a FP. Next, go ride ToT and RnRC standby. When my time comes to get another FP, it will probably be to TSM again. I have 2 young DSs, so our focus is on riding TSM!

disneymom15
01-30-2009, 09:21 AM
If you get there early, get fast pass for TSM and then get in the stand by line for TSM. Then head over to RnR and TOT and get in there stand by line, if its early the wait time shouldn't be to long.

JavaDuck
01-30-2009, 11:54 AM
I would recommend getting a FP for TSM then riding it once before heading over to TOT and RNRC. After riding thouse, I would head back to TSM and use your FP and then ride a 3rd time using the single rider line if it is available.

TSM was our favorite ride of our August trip. We rode it probably about 5 times total.

We were able to ride TOT at times with less than a 15 minute wait time.

Have fun! My other half who is not a video game player, loved TSM.

BananaAnna838
01-30-2009, 12:08 PM
This has been something we've discussed a lot in our family! Now, if we love riding TOT first, and want to do that, how much hassle would it be to ride TOT, then go to TSM?

#1donaldfan
01-30-2009, 12:17 PM
...if you open the park, and once the rope drops head toward TSM ride standby, then FP it.....go to RRC standby it, shouldn't be long at all, then standby TOT, still shouldn't be bad, .....then...FP one or the other of RRC / TOT, since you'll be there close by.....go see a show, eat a turkey leg, then just play on from there......:thumbsup:

CaptSmee
01-31-2009, 12:09 AM
If you want to ride all 3 with minimal waits, that's your best option. TSM FP, ride TOT, get a RNR FP.