PDA

View Full Version : princess tea party at grand floridian?

princessat37
01-29-2009, 05:34 PM
has anyone experienced the perfectly princess tea party at the grand floridian?
http://www.orlandowelcomecenter.com/princess-tea-party.htm
it looks like fun but it's pretty pricey. i just want to make sure it's worth the money.

DumboMom
01-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I went with my daughter, mom and sister in Dec/07. The story was wonderful and kept the kids interested. You get lots of fun stuff for the girls like the Sleeping Beauty doll, a bracelet and scrap booking pages. My daughter had a good time but the food was awful. You pay a lot of money to have sandwiches. The sandwiches were shrimp salad, I think egg and I can't remember the third.

I would not recommend this to anyone. You can get the same princess interaction at a character breakfast for a smaller price with better food. Also they sell the doll in Disney.
:mickey:

Pete Olsen
01-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Mama treated our 5 year old grandaughter, her Mom and her two Aunts this past June. It was well worth the money. Many surprizes - pure Disney Magic. The little girls were all treated like a princess. Food was outstanding. We only hope that she wants to go back on our next trip.

They went to the BBB at the MK before the tea and arrived at the GF in plenty of time. This was a great way to do the whole experience.