PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a trip for just DD and I (and MIL)

Tinkerfreak
01-29-2009, 03:30 PM
I can't believe it but I might be going back to WDW over April vacation with my youngest DD and my MIL.
Dh and oldest DD are going on a school trip together so youngest DD and I were looking for something fun for us to do. I had read about the Military discounts going on but never thought another trip would be possible because we were just there in November and might be going again this year for Thanksgiving.
Anyway my friends DH is military and we were talking about her taking a trip and she said why don't you and your daughter go with us? I thought no way but she mentioned it again in front of my DH and he said "why not go?" I was like REALLY!!!!!
So as I was telling my MIL about it she said wow your FIL is military so maybe I should go too. She lives in FL and loves going with us.
This would help cut the room cost in half because we could split it and then I remembered that they also have a 40% discount on room rates for military also. So off shot an e-mail to my wonderful Terrisue of Magical Journeys and within 12 hours I had a quote.
I am discussing it with DH tonight so wish me luck.
Even if my friend can't go maybe I will go anyway because my MIL will be going too.

disneymom15
01-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Go luck, and have fun.

sassy2000
01-29-2009, 05:49 PM
We got a price quote for AKL wk after Thanksgiving for $144/night with military discount. Now to convince my parents (retired military) to go with us to take advantage of that great deal.

Goofeygal
01-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Have a great trip.:mickey:

faline
01-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Sounds great!

Mammabruski
01-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Good for you! My DD, DM and I are going on a trip to WDW together this spring as well! And Terrisue is our go to gal at MJ, too! Have fun, I know we will. :mickey: