PDA

View Full Version : Closest Hotels to EPCOT

NJGIRL
01-29-2009, 10:52 AM
What are the three closest Hotels to EPCOT? We are going on a short trip in April:secret: and I want to be able to get to EPCOT by walking or boat. We want to be able to skip the buses all together.

buzznwoodysmom
01-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yatch Club and also the Swan and Dolphin resorts.

TinkerbellT421
01-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Boardwalk is the closest. Literally our room was a ten minute walk to EPCOT. Then the Beach Club, Yacht Club and Swan and Dolphin. You cant get any closer than these! Wooohoo they rule! :thumbsup:

NJGIRL
01-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yatch Club and also the Swan and Dolphin resorts.

Can you tell me how long a walk they are in mins?

buzznwoodysmom
01-29-2009, 10:59 AM
Boardwalk is the closest.

I thought Beach Club Villas were the closest to Epoct. Either way they are all very close, you can't go wrong with any of them.

NJGIRL
01-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Can someone tell me about the boat ride from Wilderness Lodge to EPCOT? How long a ride and how often the boat comes?

buzznwoodysmom
01-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Can you tell me how long a walk they are in mins?

I am not sure as I've never walked. However, I am thinking in the past I've read reports that its about a 5-10 minute walk from Beach Club Villas. You can also take the boat from any of these resorts to Epcot. Someone who knows for sure will probably come along shortly.

buzznwoodysmom
01-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Can someone tell me about the boat ride from Wilderness Lodge to EPCOT? How long a ride and how often the boat comes?

The boat from Wilderness Lodge goes to Magic Kingdom, not Epcot. You'd have to take a bus to Epcot from Wilderness Lodge.

TinkerbellT421
01-29-2009, 11:12 AM
From the Boardwalk and Beach Club its a ten minute walk give ot take. You enter EPCOT through the International Gateway from both of these resorts. The boat ride is actually just about the same time, the boat doesnt really move any faster than you can walk lol. I only took the boat if I wanted to rest my legs a little while. Other than that we walked to EPCOT everyday. And there is no boat from Wilderness Lodges to EPCOT. It only goes to MK.

NJGIRL
01-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks for all the info everyone!

brownie
01-29-2009, 02:39 PM
With the right room location, it's about a 5 minute walk to Epcot's International Gateway from the Beach Club Resort. We really enjoyed having quick access to Epcot when we stayed at the Beach Club.