PDA

View Full Version : 28 Days and Counting!

Hayden's Dad
01-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Well it's official we have booked our rooms at the Carribean in a Pirate themed room for Feb 27-Mar 2. Not a real long trip but a nice way to dip our feet back in the water. We are buying annual passes tomorrow so we will be taking several quick trips this year.

If anyone else is there when we are we will be the couple with the medium sized teddy bear. (Hayden's Bear) Feel free to come up and say HI!!

TinkerbellT421
01-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Aww its so cute you are bringing Haydens Bear! I am so glad you guys are going to go to Disney again. Im very happy for you. Have a great trip! Hope you guys are doing well. :)

DisneyBabies
01-29-2009, 01:30 PM
We will be there at the same time as you guys! If we miss one another, I hope you guys have a great visit and I can't wait to read your report when you get back.

PS. What time will you be arriving?

RedSoxFan
01-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Glad you're going back to Disney. I hope you both have a great time.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-30-2009, 08:41 AM
We'll miss you by four days. Have a wonderful trip, and I know Hayden is right there with you in spirit.

Vintage Disney
01-31-2009, 07:03 PM
Enjoy your Annual Passes! We arrive 2 days after you leave.

By the way, we went to WDW in early January. One night in Magic Kingdom as we were watching Wishes I suddenly thought about Hayden so I sent up a prayer and said ,This is for Hayden and Hayden's Mom and Dad.

VWL Mom
01-31-2009, 07:24 PM
I hope you and your wife find some magic on this trip. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Since you will be AP holders you my want to consider the Tables in Wonderland card for your TS meals and beverage somewhere along the line. We found it definitely paid for itself!

tinksmom02
01-31-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm so happy you guys are planning a trip, I hope you have a wonderful time.

vizsla
02-01-2009, 07:03 AM
Have a great time.

pdrlkr
02-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-01-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm sure this trip will be a very bittersweet one for you. But I'm sure Hayden will be there in spirit and will be glad to see his mom & dad are enjoying themselves. I hope you have a fantastic trip.

ibrowse17
02-02-2009, 01:10 PM
I hope you have a wonderful trip:thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
02-02-2009, 02:21 PM
By the way, we went to WDW in early January. One night in Magic Kingdom as we were watching Wishes I suddenly thought about Hayden so I sent up a prayer and said ,This is for Hayden and Hayden's Mom and Dad.

Thank you that is very sweet.

Since you will be AP holders you my want to consider the Tables in Wonderland card for your TS meals and beverage somewhere along the line. We found it definitely paid for itself!

Yea I did the math and I think it will pay for itself to.

Thank you all so much :mickey: 24 days and counting