PDA

View Full Version : Visiting the "World" April 18th-25th

ThunderStorm
01-29-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey Guys/Gals,

Here's the situation, i am visiting WDW in april to take advantage of the buy 4 get 3 free deal.

Unfortunatly my birthday is april 17th, the day before we get there, i'm going to celebrate my 30th, i know disney wants you to be there on your exact birthday, but do they do anything if it's this close? i wanted to go earlier, but i coudln't get time off work.

The other good thing is, arriving the morning of the 18th, we are going straight to the Magic Kingdom to go on Space Mountain, and the TTA before they go down for the refurb on the 19th, i hope they don't close it early.

Anyways to my questions, any ideas on a late birthday thing?

Also, how are the crowds during this week? any suggestions on what i should do, some "not to miss" attractions i might not know about, not rides or shows, but just really neat small things around the parks.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Folks!

BMan62
01-29-2009, 09:04 AM
You can get the birthday button and wear it and MAYBE get some attention, but don't expect anything other than people wishing you a Happy Birthday.

merlinmagic4
01-29-2009, 11:15 AM
We're going the same week; it's school vacation week for Massachusetts. I didn't know Space Mountain was going down for refurbishment :( That was going to be the "new" ride for me this year! We may need to hop over to MK on the 18th to get a ride!

Oh, and you can get a birthday button but unfortunately you miss all the other perks :(