PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Disney Story!

Arielfan98
01-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Ok welcome, welcome, welcome all! So I will tell you how you play this game and I'll also show an example.

Instructions: The starting person (me), will give you 3 objects (the objects should be pretty similar or in the same category, otherwise it wil make it hard on the next person) and that are Disney or Disney related of course. No more or less than 3 objects allowed. The next person must make up a story with EXACTLY three sentences using one of the objects in each sentence. However, you also must use ONE MORE sentence for a topic sentence or for detail. So that's a total of four sentences.

Example: objects; Mickey Mouse Bar, Ariel doll, Mickey hat.

My whole family each gets their pick for a souvineir at Disney World each year. My little sister chose an Ariel doll. My parent's both decided they would share a Mickey bar. I, myself has finally decided to get one of those Mickey hats.

Have fun everyone!!!! :thumbsup:

Arielfan98
01-28-2009, 12:12 PM
New Words: Breakfast, lunch, dinner.

the other micki
01-28-2009, 12:33 PM
We slept in a little on Sat. and enjoyed a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's. After taking the monorail to Epcot, we just kinda snacked our way through lunch in the World Showcase. Finally, it was time for our early dinner at LeCellier and that yummy cheese soup and filet mignon!

Next words:

Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Space Mountain

TinkerbellT421
01-28-2009, 01:13 PM
On our first day at Magic Kingdon I was unable to ride Splash Mountain due to refurb :(. BUT for the first time, I rode Big Thunder Mountain at night which I just found to be so cool. And for the last ride that day when leaving the park we stopped in and rode Space Mountain.

Next Words: Stitch, Tinkerbell and Carousel of Progress.

Arielfan98
01-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Tinkerbell just to let ya know you were supposed to do ofur sentences, becuase one was for detail, but anyway I'll continue.

My favrotie park is Magic Kingdom! In there, I met up with stitch and took a photo. I then first headed toward my favortite ride, carousal of progress. When I came out I decided it was a perfect time to get another pic with my favorite Disney character, Tinkerbell!

Next words: Soarin, Inoventions, The Land.

MegPeg85
01-28-2009, 01:38 PM
We are spending the whole day in EPCOT! We get there at opening and run over to Soarin' to grab a fastpass along with riding it once while the line is short. We then head over to Innoventions to kill some time before riding Soarin' again. After Soarin' we go ride Living with the Land at The Land!

Toy Story Mania, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, and Sci Fi Diner

TinkerbellT421
01-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh ok Ariel sorry about that. Thought you meant three sentences total and then the last sentence had the words to be used. Misread your post. :blush: Let me try this again :mickey:

First thing we did was head straight to Hollywood Studios! The line at Toy Story Mania was already an hour long! So we grab a fast pass and head over to watch Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular. Then seeing we still had time we headed to go have lunch at the Sci-Fi Diner.

Next words: Expedition Everest, Flights of Wonder and Dinoland.

the other micki
01-28-2009, 01:48 PM
The two PPs did used the same Epcot words, so I'll go with MegPeg's words:

DS is one of my favorite parks! We got there early and made the mad dash to Toy Story Mania, then grabbed a fast pass for later. After meeting the Power Rangers and riding Star Tours, we caught my fave show, The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! After this, we hurried over to Sci-Fi for our 12:15 ADR.

I'll use TinkerbellT421's words now:

Expedition Everest, Flights of Wonder, Dinoland

Arielfan98
01-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Today my little sister said she wanted to go to Animal Kingdom, and everyone said alright. The first thing we did when we got there was head towards Asia to ride Expedition Everest. Next, I was forced to go to Dinoland. I was also forced to go on Flights of Wonder with my stupid little sister.

Next Words: Tower of Terror, Rock N' Roll Coaster, Singing in the Rain lamp pole.

the other micki
01-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Today we were conquering two of the wildest rides at Disney. First we fell down the elevator shaft at Tower of Terror. Next, we rushed down the freeway with Aerosmith on Rocknrollercoaster. My poor DS 8 then said, "Mom, can't we do something calmer like the Singing in the Rain lamp pole?"

Next words: Monorail, Comtemporary, Chef Mickey's

Arielfan98
01-29-2009, 08:00 PM
This morning is so exciting because my family and I are eating breakfast somewhere fun! First we go on the monorail from our hotel the Polynesian. We then depart to the Contemporary. And finally we are there, Chef Mickeys!

New words: Bus, Blizzard Beach, Tike's Peak>>>(Water play area for tots).

the other micki
02-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Today, we're doing something we've never done before - visit a Disney water park! We caught the bus bright and early. Pretty soon, we were pulling up to Blizzard Beach! It was all lots of fun, but my DSs enjoyed Tike's Peak the most.

Test Track, Soarin', Coral Reef

Arielfan98
02-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Right now I'm heading toward's my favorite EPCOT ride Test Track! Next, It's time to ride Soarin at The Land. Finally my somachs grumbling and I enjoy a nice dinner at Coral Reef. "Woooooahhhhhh cool a shark!!!!"

New Words: Typhoon Lagoon, rental car, french fries

Sylvia
02-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Today is an "off" day from the parks. We're headed to Typhoon Lagoon for some fun in the sun and water. Later we'll hop into our rental car to drive to an outlet mall for some shopping. On the way back to our resort, we'll stop for some dinner - probably a cheeseburger and french fries.

New words: Cinderella's Royal Table, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, The Great Movie Ride

Arielfan98
02-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Today is the day when my family and I scram from park to park and different things. First we decide to head over to Hollywood studios and ride the great movie ride. Next, we bounce on over to MK where we ride Tomorrowland Transit Authority. After a long day our stomachs begin to rumble and we eat at Cinderella's Royal Table.

New words: California Grill, Cinderella Castle, steak.

goofy78
02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
We had a great evening at the Contemporary Resort. We went to dinner at California Grill. After ordering our food we went outside to take in the view of Cinderella Castle. We enjoyed the view for a few minutes and then went back inside just before my steak was served!

New Words:
Pecos Bill's Cafe, Haunted Mansion, Churro

Arielfan98
02-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Today my husband and I decided to go to MK. First, we dared ourselves to ride the Haunted Mansion. Then it came to a point a few hours later when we were hungry and ate at Pecos Bill's cafe for a quick lunch. Then I realized all the saltiness from the fries needed some sweetness and we both ate a churro! :mickey:

New Words: Mainstreet USA, O'Hannas, monorail