PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Restaurant at Epcot for Kids?

asrai555
01-27-2009, 08:55 PM
We will be eating lunch there. Can be table or counter service.

MegPeg85
01-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Garden Grill is probably a good one.

If your kids are more adventurous eaters, Teppan Edo is probably fun for kids. I don't even think they'd have to be that adventurous - I'm sure they have good food options for kids.

Marrakesh is also good because they have belly dancers and sometimes get the kids to get up and dance with them.

Biergarten is fun because they have the band there and have pretty good food for kids to eat.

Natazu
01-28-2009, 03:54 AM
Garden Grill is probably a good one.

If your kids are more adventurous eaters, Teppan Edo is probably fun for kids. I don't even think they'd have to be that adventurous - I'm sure they have good food options for kids.

Marrakesh is also good because they have belly dancers and sometimes get the kids to get up and dance with them.

Biergarten is fun because they have the band there and have pretty good food for kids to eat.

:ditto:
Yeah, um... what she said.

mouseketeer mom
01-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Garden Grill is my kids favorite restaurant in Epcot. It is a rotating restaurant, it slowly turns and you see scenes from the Living with the Land ride. The food is served family style, they bring an adult platter which is DELICIOUS, the catfish and flank steak are wonderful. They also bring a childrens platter of Mac and cheese, chicken fingers and fries. Patrons can eat off of either platter, and ask for more of whichever they like best.

Maleficent_vf
01-28-2009, 11:05 AM
I love the Garden Grill and it would be great for kids, but I think they stopped serving lunch last fall. :(

asrai555
01-28-2009, 11:20 AM
I read the restaurant descriptions to my DD yesterday and she wants to eat at the Coral Reef. She loves the sea so I think she will like it!

SBETigg
01-28-2009, 11:42 AM
My kids prefer San Angel Inn, Chefs de France, and Teppan Edo. It really depends on what your kids like to eat.

Luv Eeyore
01-28-2009, 11:58 AM
My kids like the Rose and Crown, San Angel Inn and Coral Reef. We would have said Garden Grill hands down to anything else (it is the most kid friendly imho), but I also think they stopped serving lunch.

wire0monkey
01-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Biergarten is great for kids because of the band. The buffet is huge, so I'm sure they'll find something to eat.

Ropachs
01-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Garden Grill, hands down!