PDA

View Full Version : WDW Website

DisNut
01-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has problems with the WDW website.

I can sign on...get the number of days left to our trip (52!!!!!!!!!!!!), :balloon:it shows our hotel (POR), that we're using ME, how much we owe, but it doesn't list our dining ressies, or that it's my daughter's b-day :birthday:while we are there. Are the dining ressies supposed to be there and any other special requests (such as the b-day and special hotel requests)?

It also shows we have 3 messages (no idea what they would be), but when I click on the link, it goes to an error page. Anyone else have this happen to them?

I wish they would fix the site!!:nemo: It's very frustrating!

JPL
01-27-2009, 09:12 PM
The Disney Websites in general are some of the worst out there. They just keep making them look prettier without addressing the functionality which is extremely poor. They need server upgrades and user interface upgrades. Which is very surprising since IGEr keeps talking about better technology being his main focus.

Dsnygirl
01-27-2009, 09:37 PM
I've been having trouble with the website off & on for years. Every time they update it, the user-friendliness of it deteriorates to a point that I'm not even interested in using it, even for the most basic stuff. VERY frustrating, esp. for an AP holder who just wants her information!!! :(

Luv Eeyore
01-28-2009, 12:15 PM
I've also had issues - can't find what I'm looking for, very slow, and I can't sign in about 50% of the time.

BMan62
01-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Your 3 messages are probably the standard: 1) Hours for your first day have been posted 2) Don't forget your dining reservations and 3) Special events during your stay

I don't think your ADRs would be listed as those are with a different reservation group.

I also don't think that the 'special request' would be on there because that means they would have more information to fill out.

The information on the site that is listed under your reservation is pretty much 'stock.' They just fill in the dates, resort and type of tickets/dining plan purchased. After that, all they need do is update when a payment is received.