PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks View

GroovyTeach
01-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Last time we went to WDW, we ate at Ohana at fireworks time....we had a window seat--it was amazing! My question is, "Is there any other dining options where we can see the fireworks?"
THANKS!!:mickey:

faline
01-27-2009, 07:45 PM
California Grill at the Contemporary and Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian come to mind.

Tinkerbellaella
01-27-2009, 08:08 PM
I posted last week on how to get a table next to the window at O'hannas for the fireworks. Did you ask for it when you made your ADR or when you checked in? What time do you make the ADR for?

I heard that from the beach at the Poly is a great place to catch the fireworks. Looking forward to reading the posts, as I LOVE the fireworks at Disney.:cloud9:

Pete Olsen
01-27-2009, 08:11 PM
We've watched the fireworks a number of times from the California Grill. What a view, especially on July 4th.

GroovyTeach
01-27-2009, 09:51 PM
when I made ADR, I requested fireworkds view and then again when we checked in at Ohanas.

DreamFinder2
01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Outside observation deck on the 15th floor at the Contemporary/Cali Grille can't be beat.

maxrebo77
01-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Narcoosee's is my favorite place to see Whishes now. Went there in Sept., had a nice dinner and watched Hallowishes.
Cal Grill (I may have posted about this before) said I needed an ADR and to spend $20. No problem. Paying OOP and being by myself, I gave up my table since there was a seat in the lounge. $60 later, come fireworks time, the elevator opens and I have kids sitting at my table picking at my food like it is an appetizer while their parents stand behind me using my dinner napkins as coasters. Never again.
Poly beach is nice, but very busy. OK if you just want to watch fireworks, but misses for me on the whole experience. Plus the EWP barges going through can be distracting.
13 days to the Mouse!