PDA

View Full Version : Need recipes!

AXOAlum
01-27-2009, 03:44 PM
We are scheduled to provide meals for a couple at our church (she is on complete bedrest, he fractured his ankle... did I mention the 13 month old or 9 and 10 year olds...) all four Tuesday's in February. Normally this wouldn't be a challenge but we found out that the husband is absolutely allergic to ANY FORM of GARLIC or ONION. Therefore, I had to scratch my plans for things like tacos and spaghetti.

So - if you have any recipes that don't have garlic and/or onion (in any form - which includes things such as mix packets in some prepackaged meals), I would LOVE to have them. So far they are having "sub sandwich" night and that's as far as I've gotten! Thanks for your help - you may PM me if its easier!

:mickey:

Strmchsr
01-27-2009, 03:53 PM
How about checking out Intercot's WDW recipes in Info Central. Then you could bring your favorite taste of Disney with you. :mickey:

coloradowendyl
01-27-2009, 05:13 PM
I have an awesome chicken pot pie recipe...very easy, no onion or garlic in it.
Feel free to email me for the recipe!

Wendy

Magic Smiles
01-27-2009, 07:37 PM
I have a great fish (sole) dish.
A little milk, crushed crackers (soda biscuits), grated cheese with a few dabs of butter..........baked in the oven. Served with a side of minute rice and vegs.......yum