PDA

View Full Version : switched to POP

Kennywife
01-26-2009, 11:13 PM
We are planning on getting a new (well, newer car) and decided POP would work better for us than CSR. Kenny and I are never in the room and with me covering events that week, it doesn't make sense to stay at anywhere but a Value right now.

We're gonna be there June 7-14 on the WOW discount.

Anna

badkitty
01-27-2009, 01:18 AM
I think you will like POP. It is my favorite value resort. The rooms are smaller than the CSR but if you are rarely in the room you probably won't miss the space.

Congratulations on your "new" car and enjoy your trip!

hardingella
01-27-2009, 05:32 AM
Yep, POP is our favourite value too, done it twice now.
Spend your extra $$ on having fun, not on having extra room to make a mess!:mickey:

big blue and hairy
01-27-2009, 08:23 AM
We have stayed at all levels of WDW hotels. WHile, we enjoy the deluxes, we also really enjoy Pop Century.

My attitude has always been, if moving up a level makes you unable to do anything you want to do while at WDW, it's not worth it. Have fun.

:sulley:

bshaw96
01-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Well, we've only stayed at values, and loved POP. Absolutely loooved the pool. Have fun!

TinkerbellT421
01-27-2009, 09:19 AM
:thumbsup: Before our first DVC stay this year. We stayed at two Values, POP and All-Star Movies...And to this day if we ever had to stay at a value resort again I would hands-down pick POP. I loved POP. It was very homey feeling to me. I am positive you will love it there. Congrats on the new car and best of luck with it. And congrats on still be able to go to WDW!! Woohoo! :mickey:

Tink#64
01-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Pop is our WDW home! We absolutely love it there! It has everything we need in a resort. We don't spend enough time at the resort itself to justify the extra expense of an upgrade, I'd much rather spend our money doing more, eating more, buying more! :thumbsup:

disneydeb
01-31-2009, 03:16 AM
Good decision!!:thumbsup: