PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club and club level??????

ldc12377
01-26-2009, 08:13 PM
My friends are staying at Yacht Club in the club level rooms for the first time this summer. This will be their first stay at Yacht Club and first stay in club level. They were wondering about the food offerings. What foods do they have in the lounge? Do they have dinner selections? Any suggestions to make their stay better? Also, will they be allowed to brign non-club level guests to se the lounge and room? We will be there at the same time and were wanting to see their room and lounge. Will we be able to?

TammiMcMan
01-26-2009, 10:30 PM
What foods do they have in the lounge?Kind of a high carb continental breakfast that includes donuts, bagels, danish, fruit and yogurt. Bowls of snack foods in the afternoon that can include nuts, pretzels, popcorn, pudding cups. In the late evenings, they put out some bite sized desserts.

Do they have dinner selections?Usually 2 appetizers served from 5-7pm. Can include a soup, beef dish, fish, etc. Not really anything that they could make a meal out of, unless they take the whole container ;). They also have some sliced veggies and cheese w/crackers.

Also, will they be allowed to brign non-club level guests to se the lounge and room? We will be there at the same time and were wanting to see their room and lounge. Will we be able to?The lounge and it's amenities are reserved for those staying on the club level, but I'm sure the staff wouldn't have an issue with them showing you the lounge on the way to their room. Unless they're in a suite or deluxe room, the room is exactly the same as a standard room (with the exception of a dvd player). I've stayed there, trust me, there's not much to see with the lounge. It's small and offers very limited seating. Many times, we had to bring back food to the room because there was no place to sit. The balcony of the lounge overlooks the parking lot.