PDA

View Full Version : "jungle juice"

tpljmom
01-26-2009, 06:16 PM
At the breakfast with the characters in Animal Kingdom, there was a delicious juice served. What was in the "jungle Juice" and can it be purchased???

tpljmom
01-27-2009, 02:19 PM
How can I contact Tusker House to ask them about their breakfast beverage?? Their juice was excellent and I would like to find out what juices are in it and if I can purchase some.

mudpuppysmom
01-27-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't know if you can buy this anywhere, but I'd like to know if you can too!

NJGIRL
01-27-2009, 02:57 PM
That's the only thing that I didn't like about BOMA. There used to be a thread on how to make it at home. I think it's just 3 or 4 kinds of juices mixed together but I can't remember for sure.

Figment!
01-27-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't believe you can buy it, however; the concoction is reportedly a blend of (in equal parts) Orange Juice, Passion Fruit Juice and Guava Juice.

There also appears to be some confusion with this blend and the one served at Boma by the same name, however; Cast Members at the Tusker House claim their recipe is different.

ElenitaB
01-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Boma serves "Frunch" at its breakfast buffet (and in the concierge lounge :cloud9: ). The recipe can be found here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/recipes/frunchjuice.asp) on InfoCentral.

jrpersinger
01-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Try Welchs Pineapple Guava in the box, in the Fridge Section. Its the closet thing, if not the exact, I could find.

edited to add... they also serve this at Breakfast at Ohanas.