PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted to go beyond California or Orlando?

daan8810
01-26-2009, 02:23 PM
I was wondering, does anyone on the discussion board over here ever go or want to go to Disneyland Resort Paris? I mean, I live in Holland and usually go 12 times a year to DLRP but it was always my wish to go to Florida (especially for the cool characters to add on my website).
Last year my wish came true and I went to Florida. But I always hear everyone about California or Florida but did you ever wanted to go to Paris too, Why or Why not?

Just curious... ;)

Daniel

Beast_fanatic
01-26-2009, 09:48 PM
There are several people here that have been to Disneyland Paris. For example, dlpmikki goes there frequently, and I know DisneyDudet went last year.

I haven't ever given going over much thought. For one thing, I don't have a passport yet. :blush:

Aggie97
01-27-2009, 02:06 AM
We visited DLP for a few days in April 2003 and had a lot of fun. We really enjoyed our stay at the Newport Bay Club. It even snowed on us one day in the park, which was a very unusual experience!

We already were planning to visit my parents in Germany and spend several days in Rome; my mom suggested we also go to DLP with them for a few days, since it was an easy drive from their house... and how could we possibly turn down any Disney trip?! :thumbsup:

I know DLP has many detractors, but we had a great time! :mickey:

Melanie
01-27-2009, 05:23 AM
Disneyland Paris is my last Disney park to conquer. I hope to get there in the next 5 years.

On this discussion board which originally focused on Walt Disney World, and with a majority of our membership living in the US, I think it's natural that Florida and California are the most visited/discussed.

I'm all for global Disney Park visitation though. :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
01-27-2009, 08:07 AM
It is a priority in the near future for us. Hopefully within the next 2 years. :mickey:

hokies4life
01-27-2009, 09:00 AM
My BF and I were talking about going to one of the other parks as part of a honeymoon; once we can afford to get engaged and married that is. I think it would be awesome to take a trip to Europe and spend some time at DLP. Or even go to Tokyo or Hong Kong instead.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-27-2009, 10:15 AM
My dream park is TDL and TDS. I love Japan and they have the best parades, shows, and merchandise. I am dying to go there.

2Epcot
01-29-2009, 12:30 PM
I've been to 3 of the Disney resorts, I hope to visit all of them some day. :mickey:

GrumpyFan
01-29-2009, 01:04 PM
My dream park is TDL and TDS. I love Japan and they have the best parades, shows, and merchandise. I am dying to go there.

Agreed! The pictures I've seen of those parks looks amazing! I would love to go there sometime. And, DLRP looks stunning as well. Someday... :cloud9:

Diznee4Me
01-30-2009, 10:04 AM
I have been to two of the five but would love to visit them all. Unfortunately money rears its ugly head and keeps me from doing everything I want.:D

Hopefully one day I will make it to them all!:thumbsup:

Luv Eeyore
01-30-2009, 12:04 PM
I'd wanted to go to DLP for years and finally got to go a few months ago. We had fun but felt the magic just wasn't the same. Next, definitely want to go to Tokyo.

Soul_Power
01-31-2009, 08:16 PM
I hope to see all of the Disney parks around the world one day. Hey, a girl can dream, right?! :mickey:

Being a California native, I've been to the Disneyland in Anaheim plenty of times. I've also been to WDW in 2007 and HK Disneyland in 2008. I can't wait to see them all!

queen bee
01-31-2009, 09:46 PM
We were fortunate to be able to visit Paris in 1996 and spent a full day at DLP. We stayed just around the corner from the Eiffel Tower and, as I recall, took about a 20 minute train trip to the park.
We enjoyed the trip but you need to remember there is alot of "other magic" in Paris.