PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photopass?

minnie-mouse
01-26-2009, 08:45 AM
I just pre-purchased the photopass CD for my sister who will be going to WDW in a few months. Will they send her a little card to use in the parks? I did put her shipping info in, so I am just curious what to tell her to expect as I have never used this before.

Help, anyone please?

scottgr
01-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Hello, Every photo person in disney hands out these plastic cards if you need one (kinda like a credit card). You basically walk up to the photo person, hand them your card, they scan the card and take your picture (we ended up having 5 cards by the time we left.) When you get home you will add the cards (could be multiple) to the photopass website. Make sure you keep the emails with you code to get the CD. You will need these when you order the CD. A small tip is to take a photo of the back of these cards they give you with your own camera. The numbers on the back of the card is the key to getting all your pictures. (in case you lose your card) Hope this helps.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Exactly! Your sister doesn't need anything before she goes to Disney. When she gets there, she can get a photopass card when she has her first pictures taken...it is also OK if she ends up with more than one, they can be combined on the CD.

After her trip, she can go on-line, add all her pictures (using the barcode numbers on the photopass), made edits, and then use the CD code (which will be emailed to you) to get the CD at the reduced rate.

Beast_fanatic
01-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Closing this since it was also posted in Vacation Planning.