PDA

View Full Version : Need your help

tinkx2
01-26-2009, 07:26 AM
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on and it's been about 3 years since DD and I have been to Disney, BUT WE ARE GOING IN MARCH!!!! This time I am bring my sister and she doesn't have children and DOESN'T think that WWD is the happiest place on earth, but willing to try to see it throught our eyes.

Like I said it's been about 3 years since we have been to WWD. So tell me about all the new attractions and everything new so I can start mapping out our days. Thanks so much for all your help

disneymom15
01-26-2009, 09:26 AM
My new favorite attraction is Toy Story Mania at Disneys Hollywood Studios. Get there early for a fast pass and then get in line for stand by.

the other micki
01-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Another attraction that's new since 3 years ago is Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor at MK. We're looking forward to this! Also, there's Kim Possible Missions in Epcot's World Showcase. I know my kids will love this one!

beksy
01-26-2009, 09:50 AM
We hadn't been there in ten years until our last trip so I know the excitement you must be feeling. Now I'm planning my first trip with Dbf who sounds like your sister but is getting more excited as I "suggest" his help with the planning! I'm not sure what's new since you've been there, but here's what I thought of:
MK:
refurb of HM and POTC
Buzz Lightyear (one of our new favorites)
Monster's Inc (another favorite)
Winnie the Pooh probably isn't new for you
There's also the new Celebration parade

EC:
refurb of SE and Mexico ride
Soarin' (another fav)
I think some of the films have been updated too

DHS:
American Idol
Lights, Motors, Action maybe?
RnRC maybe?
new character meet and greets
new parade

AK:
EE (another fav) maybe?
no more Pocahontas
Finding Nemo show
Asia was all new to us so I'm really not sure!

Have a great time! And good luck showing your sister the magic! :mickey: