PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney Char. Dinning

antnyh
01-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Is the website correct? Is is just JoJo and the Einstiens? I was hoping for MM Clubhouse characters as well. I have two sons 6 and 2 and they love playhouse Disney, but don't care too much for JoJo and Einsteins. Thanks

sassy2000
01-25-2009, 10:34 PM
JoJo, Goliath, Leo, and June are the only characters there. My kids, 4 and 2, love Little Einsteins so this has been on our reservation list the last 3 times we have been to WDW. I will say that my kids have never watched JoJo's Circus, (is it even on anymore?) but they always have a blast during this meal. Every 30 minutes, the characters and CM lead a mini-dance party for the kids, (with songs from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). Everyone seems to enjoy themselves. The food is your typical Disney buffet. Nothing fantastic but pretty good overall. :mickey:

joanna71985
01-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Is the website correct? Is is just JoJo and the Einstiens? I was hoping for MM Clubhouse characters as well. I have two sons 6 and 2 and they love playhouse Disney, but don't care too much for JoJo and Einsteins. Thanks

You can meet Handy Manny in the Animation Courtyard (by the Playhouse Disney show). But he is currently the only other Playhouse Disney character out meeting besides the Einsteins and Jo Jo and Goliath.

antnyh
01-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the replies. I guess we'll be better off going to Chef Mickey's at the hotel.