PDA

View Full Version : OKW & near the hospitality house

KCMom
01-25-2009, 09:29 AM
Hello. While I was making my reservation for OKW in June, I attempted to make a request for a room near the Hospitality House like I always do. Well, it seems, that now there is a whole new category at OKW actually called "near the Hospitality House" that you actually have to book when you make your ressie. I do like the idea especially since it does not require more points. I don't feel like I have to race against time from Chicago to check in early in the morning before all the near the HH rooms are gone. I am a fanatic about the very first flight in the morning just so we can get a good room. I am not even kidding. This room category was created for me and people like me. This news made my day, except for the fact that I was waitlisted for these rooms. I just got my letter and my waitlist came through. Yes!! Does anyone know what buildings are considered "near the Hospitality House"? thanks!!

ElenitaB
01-25-2009, 10:01 AM
I also always request the new category as I have health issues that limit my mobility, so the first floor in one of those buildings is a must for me. As far as I know, included are buildings 13 and 14 as well as 23, 24, 25 and 26.

KCMom
01-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the info!

u2daisyblue
01-25-2009, 01:08 PM
I love this category. When I called the gentleman who took my call actually asked me if I wanted HH, I was so excited because in my excitement of booking my first visit home as DVC member I forgot to ask for it. I know with my kids we will spend a lot of time at the main pool so it's nice to know we will be near.