PDA

View Full Version : Parkhopper plus options?

Mrs Bus Driver
01-24-2009, 10:28 PM
At the time I purchased my tickets with all the extras (well in advance of our last trip) you know you know non-expiring and plus options. Downtown Disney had a few adult offerings that sounded like something I would enjoy for years to come, AC and CC. Well wouldn't you know it they closed both places the very first night of our trip, so I have seen neither. Well I don't golf, I may on some occasion use the water park option, but I haven't used it yet. I continue to hang onto my ticket hoping that Disney will be offering something in the future. Has anyone heard anything? Sorry about the length but wanted everyone to understand my problem. :confused:

BMan62
01-25-2009, 07:58 AM
All of the PI clubs closed at the end of September last year. This was announced and written about heavily at the time.

All the PI venues are going to be shopping and restaurants. There will be no more adult oriented venues on Pleasure Island.

AmandaChan
01-28-2009, 04:32 PM
We usually get the water parks and more option but because the PI clubs are closed we're not doing that this year. We LOVED 8 Trax and we're very upset that it closed. That being said, there is Disney Quest and water parks left. What they are replacing the PI clubs will probably not benefit your card. I think it's just supposed to be shops and restaurants. good luck.

Disney_Barbie
02-06-2009, 11:59 AM
We usually get the water parks and more option but because the PI clubs are closed we're not doing that this year.
Same here, we always used to buy the Premium annual pass since we hit up PI many times and the water parks a few times, but we're not golfers and it looks like we're gonna jump down to just a regular park-pass now. It stinks!
:crying: I want PI back!!!!

maxrebo77
02-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Am heading to Disney on Monday. Plan on using up two plus options left on old pass from 2005 so I don't have to worry about losing it anymore. Without the likleyhood of the AC or anything like it to return (plus I don't think the pass would be good for any newer additions anyway) time to use it.
I haven't golfed recently enough to head out to Oak Trail, so I am going to DQ and Blizzard Beach. I know I will enjoy DQ and I think they heat the water at BB:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
02-06-2009, 01:21 PM
I think they heat the water at BB:thumbsup:

yes they do.:thumbsup:

joonyer
02-07-2009, 01:44 AM
If you like baseball you can go to Disney's Wide World of Sports in the spring and catch a Braves spring training game.

DizneyRox
02-07-2009, 09:01 AM
The theme park tickets have a stipulation that the park must be open at the time you purchase the ticket in order to get admission. I'm wondering how this applies to the "plus" options. Would be dirty pool if they did the same with the plus options and future venues needed newer tickets. Wouldn't surprise me though.