PDA

View Full Version : March 11-17?

DisneyFreak23
01-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Has anyone gone during this timeframe? I was wondering how bad the crowds are..

Thanks in Advance

-Emily

Eric87
01-24-2009, 07:04 PM
I am also curious. We will be overlapping, heading down on the 8th.

MNNHFLTX
01-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Early to mid-March have not been too bad in the past. But the crowds start to build after that, usually through the end of April.

MickeysEars
01-26-2009, 10:56 AM
We will also be there at this time :mickey:
we leave on Feb 27 and come home on March 14
OMG I can't wait!!

kakn7294
01-26-2009, 11:22 AM
We'll be there too, March 10 - 15. I'm not trying to scare anyone but I know A LOT of people who will be there that same time. Besides my own family of 4, there will be my Mom, 5 or 6 of my cousins, my DD's high school music department (a total of 115 people), a co-worker's family who's traveling with their sons' baseball team as well as 2 other local high school baseball teams. I'm really hoping that I just happen to know a lot of people who are going the same time as me and the crowds will be relatively small!

yourmagicalguide
01-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Early March has been a decently good time of year to visit WDW for my family and me. The lines can get quite long by lunch and fastpasses are HIGHLY recommended for the most popular rides. Try getting to the parks when they first open or hopping to a park after 4 p.m. - these seem to be the less-crowded times. Also, pay attention to what's going on the days you're there. Whatever park has Extra Magic Hours is going to be the park to avoid during that time. For example, if MK has EMH in the morning and you want to visit MK that day, consider waiting until after 4 p.m. to go when the early morning crowd has left. Just my two-cents :mickey:

DreamFinder2
01-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Mid-March is about the only time my DW and I can go, since we're both teachers...and we've never encountered close-down-the-park crowds, or even anything close. Waits for popular attractions can get to the 45-90 minute range, but generally not much worse than that.

We also like spending mornings and evenings at the parks, relaxing by the pool during the busier afternoon hours at the parks. If you plan accordingly, you'll be fine!

cindchan
01-26-2009, 08:21 PM
I'll be there mid to late March, so I guess I'll be gone before the crowds start coming.

MegPeg85
01-28-2009, 02:41 PM
I'll be there March 13-18th! YAY! I hope the crowds won't be too bad.