PDA

View Full Version : We're booked!

jrkcr
01-23-2009, 07:10 PM
At Holiday Inn Express March 1-7!!

We travel a good bit, and DH loves Holiday Inn Express. So we had enough points to get one "free" room with 2 queen beds. Then we used our American Express points, moved them to the Holiday Inn account, and got another "free" room with 2 queens and a sleeper sofa!! Hurray! And they have a FREE breakfast. Can't beat FREE! ;)
The hotel gets good reviews, so I am hopeful.

ANyone ever stay there?

jrkcr
01-25-2009, 08:42 PM
DH got one free plane ticket with his delta skymiles, and I got one free ticket with my delta skymiles. So my mom and Diznee4me from "back home" get to fly out for "FREE".

This may be the cheapest 1 week DL vacation for 8 people ever! :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
01-26-2009, 05:59 PM
This may be the cheapest 1 week DL vacation for 8 people ever! :thumbsup:

Wait till you have to start paying for your OTHER meals in the parks! :D You'll eat those words really quickly.

I hope you have a great time. Can't do better than a free hotel room, though. I'm sure it'll be fine, and if not, it's free, right? I've not stayed there, but Holiday Inn Express tends to be a good chain. My DH has stayed in several and he likes them too. :thumbsup: Loves the free wi-fi...

jrkcr
01-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Yes, food and tickets will NOT be free. But we do get in for the kids price, so thats a nice discount.
I'm making a reservation today for dinner for 8 at the Blue Bayou. Thats where all the money we saved is going! At least DH didn't pick Napa Rose for his birthday dinner.