PDA

View Full Version : Jacobo's Family Live Trip Report Jan 18-26th Day 5

tink179
01-22-2009, 11:26 PM
Today we got up super early and was at MK by 7:45am. We saw the park opening for the first time. Pretty cool. We then rushed over to BBB. It was my daughter's first time here and she was turning 3 on the 24th, so we decided to make her over as a princess. She loved it!!:party: She sat still the whole time and smiled and laughed. The fairy godmothers and others waiting commented on how well she sat still and liked it for her age. She got the crown pkg with hair, nails, and makeup. My 2 ds's got the cool dude pkg with the confetti in the hair, and colored gel and a mickey face on the back of their head. My DH braved it in the BBB and got the cool dude pkg too!! Then they talked me into doing it since the whole family was doing it. So, I got the crown pkg too! LOL Everyone thought it was really cool that we had did it all as a family. The head lady even brought us out special buttons for each one of us that had sayings. We had people coming up to us asking where our ds's had gotten their hair done, and even one older lady asking if she could take a picture of my dd, so she could show her grandaughter! LOL My dd just smiled and posed. We then went on a few rides before breakfast at CRT. No waits! We did Peter Pan, Snow White, and the carousel. It seems our luck for crowds was finally changing!! Breakfast was wonderful! It's a must do on every trip. I love the cheese danishes! :cloud9: We went on a lot of rides after that with 10 min waits. Then my ds 8 got a donald face painting to match his shirt so he could meet his favorite character and my ds5 got a pluto face painting and went and met his favorite character. We later had a really late lunch since breakfast was so filling at Columbia Harbour House. My DH and I always get the tuna sandwiches. Yum! We then went to the Spectro Parade and stayed for wishes. It was a wonderful wonderful day and night!:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-23-2009, 06:36 AM
Now that is a perfect Magic Kingdom Magical Day!! Everything just flowed for you! Any pics of the family after their makeovers???;)

Goofeygal
01-23-2009, 08:19 AM
What a great day. Me and DH always go to Columbia harbour house and get the tuna sandwich.

yjgirl32
01-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Sounds like a very magical day. Thank you so much for sharing. We will be going down in Sept and will be there for our anniversary and I was interested in the BBB, but we have a 5 year old son- but hearing how your sons enjoyed this I might put it on our itinerary. Thanks again.

faline
01-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Hope you got a pic of your entire family with their new dos! What a wonderful day!

the other micki
01-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Glad the crowds lightened up and you had such a fun day!

sleepingbooty
01-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Awww, the BBB experience sounded so sweet - I can't believe you all did it. How cute!

pdrlkr
01-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
01-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Sounds like another wonderful day.

dtootsie42
01-25-2009, 01:31 PM
What a wonderful magical day! Thanks so very much for sharing! :mickey: