PDA

View Full Version : buy 4 get 3 free gift card - what will YOU buy??

dumbo_buddy
01-22-2009, 04:51 PM
DH and i are headed down March 7th on the buy 4 get 3 free deal. Denise at MJ reminded me that at check in we'll be getting a $200 gift certificate. :number1:

i'm sure there are restrictions on what we can buy with that (probably no food, right).

for those taking advantage of this deal, what will YOU buy with the gift certificate???

since we're having a baby in july i'll probably wind up with a dumbo rattle or something!

Itchy
01-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Well! That is a good question.

We will have two of the cards since we will have two rooms.

And with $400 to play with I will feel better about all kinds of goodies that I would not pay for out of pocket.

I have grandaughters, and a daughter that can't go so I guess they will reap the rewards.

I will probably get me some great mickey stuff for my kitchen.

Yes a guy said stuff for the kitchen.
I can burn water with the best of them.

15 days and counting:mickey:

Itchy
01-22-2009, 06:55 PM
I forgot to add that I believe that I read some where on one of the posts that some were going to use the card for food instead of the dining plan.:mickey:

stitchaholic
01-22-2009, 06:58 PM
basin bath bombs are on my list,mickey pancake maker,some t-shirts...

Kim Possible
01-22-2009, 07:39 PM
since it's just me, hopefully that will get me through most of the week with food, if not, souveniers i don't need haha

dumbo_buddy
01-23-2009, 11:31 AM
are we sure you can buy food with it?

my mom was saying that they were going to get a gift certificate for my dad's bday (yesterday - they are there now...lucky!) and when she called about it they said that you cannot buy food with it.

Kim Possible
01-23-2009, 02:38 PM
thats soo silly! and kind of makes me sad! oh well, i guess i will just have to buy myself souveniers i don't need, but must get because i have to have wdw stuff! lol

yourmagicalguide
01-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Well, my husband and I thought we would mainly purchase food with the gift card - until I saw the post about not being able to use it on food. I'm wondering if guests just can't use the gift card at table service dining and higher...Seems silly that you couldn't use it to buy a snack or drinks. I'll look into this and see what details I can find.

Beast_fanatic
01-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Here's another post (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1817882#post1817882) discussing what the card can/cannot be used for.

bouncer
01-24-2009, 08:47 AM
Just got a pin code offer for April w/ a $500 gift card and we are using it! :thumbsup:I was wondering what it could not be used for as well. I followed the link from the pin code offer and these are the details that it brought up...hope it helps!

http://disney.go.com/disneygiftcard/terms.html