PDA

View Full Version : Reserved Seating for Finding Nemo

ljv1975
01-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Has anyone taken advantage of the reserved seating for Finding Nemo when you eat lunch at the Tusker House? I was just wondering where the seats were located and if they offered a good view.
With 2 small children, waiting in line to see the show can be hard!
Thanks!!

Figment!
01-20-2009, 05:19 PM
From Tidbits December 2008 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=146853)

Dinner and a Show

12/9/08 The first Guests to use the package have reported that the reserved seating is in the front section, on the right side of the theater (facing the stage). Guests have also reported that, much like the Famtasmic! package, Guests using the reserved seating must enter the theater through a separate entrance. As of the first several showings, this special entrance was reportedly not clearly marked. Guests reported that the special entrance is to the right of the main queue entrance.

11/20/08 Similar to the Fantasmic! Dinner Dining Package, Disney's Animal Kingdom is scheduled to introduce a Limited Lunch Dining Package for its popular Finding Nemo: The Musical later this year. Starting December 1, 2008, Guests who make a reservation at the Tusker House Restaurant between 1:00 pm and 1:40 pm will be eligible for reserved seating for the 3:15 pm showing of Finding Nemo: The Musical on the same day as the dining reservation. After enjoying their meal, participating Guests are given a reserved seating ticket and are asked to arrive at the theater by 2:45 pm in-order to be seated in the reserved area.

ljv1975
01-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Perfect. Thank you so much!

Natazu
01-20-2009, 06:40 PM
My only gripe about the seats is this: Some of the show, albeit a small amount, takes place behind you. I like the seats in the upper rows a little better.

Imagineer1981
01-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Sounds cool...I had to stand in the back against the curtains the first time I saw it

chrisie703
01-22-2009, 03:45 PM
So, I guess that means there will be a show @ 3:15 everyday. Good to know. Are there any other times that are guaranteed to have a show?
Also, any guaranteed times for Lion King show?