PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Experience eligibility requirements

disneyboy98
01-19-2009, 07:22 PM
I have a question which I am not too sure has been asked or not. I am guessing it has, but I cannot find it, and I thought I would be able to.

I have read through the rules in the 15 page document for the American Idol Experience at DHS. My question is this:

As a Canadian, am I allowed to audition for the show and if chosen, can I appear on stage? I know that the rules state I cannot use the "Dream Ticket" if I was to go all the way to the end. However, I was just wondering if they allow us "foreigners" to participate?

Thanks for any responses back! It is very much appreciated!

Have a good one!

DDuck66
01-20-2009, 10:17 AM
That ame question was asked on anothet site, and it was stated that any natiionality can participate as long as you meet the other requirements for age etc. I am sure that someone has something official that will come along soon. Good luck!! DDuck Out!

magicofdisney
01-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Can you imagine Disney not allowing other nationalities to participate. This would stop the show in it's tracks.

Iluvpooh
01-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Maybe you have to answer take that dang math quiz. For some reason Canadians always have to pass a skills test to win a prize in the US. A friend of mine who is Canadian, but lives in the US had to answer silly questions like how much is 5X5 to win a prize from Phillip Morris.

BTW-magicofdisney If your name is Genna and your first trip to WDW was in 1977 that would be the strangest coencidence ever!

Imagineer1981
01-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Dang Metric system!!!!