PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Safari questions

pinktweety
01-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Hi everyone,
it's good to be back posting. I have a question regarding the Backstage Safari at AK. Is it a good tour and do they still give out the souvenir pins? We will be there in Dec and we are trying to decide between this tour and Keys to the Kingdom. KTTK seems great but very long. I don't know if I want to sacrifice riding for doing this tour. Please give me your opinions.

Kisobel
01-19-2009, 04:08 AM
i can give you an opinion next week when i get back. i am taking this tour on thursday.

kate

pinktweety
01-19-2009, 04:11 PM
I look forward to hearing your report:blush:

Simba's Mom
01-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi everyone,
it's good to be back posting. I have a question regarding the Backstage Safari at AK. Is it a good tour and do they still give out the souvenir pins? We will be there in Dec and we are trying to decide between this tour and Keys to the Kingdom. KTTK seems great but very long. I don't know if I want to sacrifice riding for doing this tour. Please give me your opinions.
I thought the Backstage Safari was a fantastic tour, and yes, they did give out souvenier pins at the end of the tour. I've also done KTTK and prefered BS, but then I love AK.

JPL
01-19-2009, 07:40 PM
I loved this tour :D It was great to see the animal care areas and learn about how much goes into the park. We even met a Rhino up close and personal :thumbsup: I actually plan on taking it again next year.

DDuck66
01-20-2009, 10:15 AM
If I had to choose just one, it would be the BS Safari Tour. I loved KTTK, but it was almost like work. My feet were killing us by the time we finished. It pretty much wiped us out for the whole day. Go with Backstage Safari and save KTTK for a day when you can devote an entire day to the tour.