PDA

View Full Version : Keys to Kingdom Tour ???

divinedi
01-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi. My daughter and I are doing the Keys to the Kingdom Tour:cloud9: and staying at POFQ. Our tour starts at 9:30 and we have to be there by 9:15, any idea when we should leave the resort? We will be taking the Disney busses.

TIA!!!

One more week to go!!!!!:mickey:

iadarolas
01-18-2009, 04:01 PM
I would allow yourself 45 minutes. I am not familiar with the busses at this resort, however I know all of the busses make several stops at several resorts. I'll bet if you ask at the front desk, they will be able to give you a better idea. I am also considering doing this tour during our next visit in May. I have read a lot of good feedback on several discussion boards. People seem to really enjoy it.:mickey: Good luck!

Yvette
01-19-2009, 08:44 AM
I would give it a good 45 minutes as well. Which resort are you staying in? Some of the busses stop at other places on the way, that might influence the timing.

BTW, DD and I did this tour several ago when she was 20. Awesome tour, she still talks about it! ;)

Have fun.

pianobabe
01-19-2009, 09:27 AM
I agree. I'm not sure if they still do it, but they use to put on a little "show" when the park was first opened. If you get there early enough you can see that and maybe browse around a shop or two.
DH and I did the tour last year and it was GREAT! We really enjoyed it.

Bri
01-19-2009, 03:48 PM
since you are staying at POFQ the bus will pick you up then go over the PO riverside and make like 5 or 6 stops and then off to the park. give yourself 45min to 1 hour, you aren't guaranteed that the bus will be there waiting for you when you walk out to the bus stop so you may have to wait a bit for the bus to even arrive.

divinedi
01-20-2009, 06:24 AM
Thank you everyone, this definitely gives me a bit of an idea about a time line, and with all your comments about how good the tour is, I'm even more excited to see it!! :D

One week from today, at this very time of the morning, we'll be on the plane ready for take off!! Woooooohoooooooo!