PDA

View Full Version : How do these sound for OOP?

luvdiznee
01-17-2009, 03:43 PM
For Lunch: LTT, Chef de France and Olivia's. For Breakfast: Donald's Safari, GF Cafe'. For Dinner: Fulton's, Crystal Palace or Cape May, Beaches n Cream. BTW this is for 1 AD and 1 CH and the CH would have to pay the adult price due to her age. Which is why I am hesistant about getting the DP. She's a tiny thing. ;)

ElenitaB
01-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Based on your description of your tween's appetite, not using the DP right now sounds like a good way to go.

As for the plan you've laid out, :thumbsup: We love LTT for lunch and now that there are no characters for dinner, I feel no desire to go there for dinner. CdeFrance offers a very nice prix fixe menu for lunch that I really enjoyed.

Just a thought: You have some buffets on your list. If they ask for your child's age and/or to see a park ticket, you will be charged the adult price.

Great plans there... looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

luvdiznee
01-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Based on your description of your tween's appetite, not using the DP right now sounds like a good way to go.

As for the plan you've laid out, :thumbsup: We love LTT for lunch and now that there are no characters for dinner, I feel no desire to go there for dinner. CdeFrance offers a very nice prix fixe menu for lunch that I really enjoyed.

You have some buffets on your list. If they ask for your child's age and/or to see a park ticket, you will be charged the adult price.

Great plans there... looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

Thx for the confirmation. At Chef's de France we are really looking forward to going there, since we've never been, so this will be a whole new experience. And as far as the dinner buffets, I am hesitant about those, too, due to her having to pay that adult price. It's not too bad to have to pay it for breakfast but that dinner price, is making me rethink things. Thanks. :mickey:

Natazu
01-17-2009, 04:54 PM
I don't care much for Fulton's or Chefs De France to begin with. I could never imagine paying actual money to eat there, $26 for chicken and potatoes and $19 for macaroni and cheese, I mean come on.

luvdiznee
01-17-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't care much for Fulton's or Chefs De France to begin with. I could never imagine paying actual money to eat there, $26 for chicken and potatoes and $19 for macaroni and cheese, I mean come on.

We were looking for some good crab claws.;)