PDA

View Full Version : quick question about game room voucher

shan1021
01-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Hii i've been to disney so many times, but haven't been there yet (will be going in Feb) and i was just wondering when you check in,how much $ is on the game room voucher? thanks

MonoMan
01-18-2009, 05:00 AM
Our arcade voucher came in our final reservation. Mailing, along with luggage tags and other coupons to be redeemed when we arrive ($200 gift card, mini-golf, planet Hollywood,ect). The game room card says it is good for 30 minutes of play.

Here we go again...
01-18-2009, 12:10 PM
30 minutes of play is strange. I wonder if it is $30... Since all of the games cost different amounts you could run up some pretty good amounts in 30 minutes. I know my DD could play the "light" game a hundred times in 30 minutes. ;)
They would sure lose a lot with her, she would have enough tickets to get the grand prize. :D

iadarolas
01-18-2009, 04:30 PM
We just booked a package too and the package details list 30 minutes of arcade time.

shan1021
01-19-2009, 01:28 PM
okay thanks everyone<3.

MonoMan
01-19-2009, 02:53 PM
The exact wording on the card states:
"Enjoy 30 minutes of Game Play in our Resort Arcade" but reading the fine print underneath it excludes all redemption/prize machines during time play.

MickeyAD
01-19-2009, 04:02 PM
We were just there Jan 6-13th and I tried to use the arcade card. Here's what I found out:

A) The 30 minutes begins from the moment you begin play

B) It CANNOT be used for games in which you can win prize tickets (i.e. skee-ball, which is my favorite :( )

CleveRocks
01-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm still not sure what this means (but I'll find out in 19 days).

I can't figure out whoch of the following is correct:

A) I swipe the card in the first game at 6 p.m. No matter how much I play, no matter how many games I play, if I swipe the card at 6:31 p.m. it won't work (unless I pay to reload it, of course).

B) The game somehow keeps track of how long a game lasts. So if I swipe the card at a game at 6 p.m., and the game is over at 6:02 p.m., I've used 2 minutes, but the clock stops running. 10 minutes later, I play another game that lasts 2 minutes. I've used 4 minutes of game play, although I first swiped the card in the first game 14 minutes ago.

I'll tell ya, if the answer is "A," I'm gonna feel pretty generous and offer to pay for other peoples' games during that 30 minute interval.