PDA

View Full Version : Accessible rooms at CSR

WishesFan13
01-16-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure if this would be better in accommodations or here, but here goes. My family is staying at CSR in Feb. DH and I have stayed twice in regular rooms, but my mil will be in a handicap accessible room and i have a couple questions if someone can help me. Are the accessible rooms only in certain sections or are they in all of them? Also how is the size of the bathroom? My mil is in a scooter due to a nerve disorder and can do very little walking. The last two times the whole family has gone we stayed at poly, but it's a little too expensive for sil and Dh and I this time around. I'm glad to go back to CSR since it's one of our favorites, but i'm worried about the buses. She isn't always the most patient of people and with poly we only used the buses two of seven days. Fingers crossed this will be a better trip than the last two. :fingers:

Here we go again...
01-17-2009, 01:17 AM
The handicap rooms that I have seen at Disney (never CSR) will accomodate a wheelchair.The doors are wider than the standard doors.
I don't know about manuvering a scooter though. You can borrow a chair at the resort that might help.

Since scooters are loaded first, the bus should not be much of an issue. Unless they are just running slow.

Have a great trip!