PDA

View Full Version : Where would you request at ASMusic?

Dsnygirl
01-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi guys -- a friend of mine & I will be staying at AS Music next week, and I'd like to call today to request our rooms to be near the main building, primarily for some AM coffee!! ;)

I've never been there before -- does anybody have any shout-outs for preferences there? Any particular "area" I should try for??

:thanks:

prttynpnk
01-16-2009, 12:29 PM
We've been very comfortable in the Calypso buildings....

garymacd
01-16-2009, 07:42 PM
My room preference at ASM is Wilderness Lodge.

Oh, guess that doesn't exactly work.

Kisobel
01-19-2009, 04:14 AM
:funny:

My room preference at ASM is Wilderness Lodge.

Oh, guess that doesn't exactly work.

bylthe, you should be happy with wherever they put us. we are in disney.

kate

Dsnygirl
01-19-2009, 08:58 AM
:funny:

bylthe, you should be happy with wherever they put us. we are in disney.

kate
You know me, OCD planner to the max... gotta have me that morning coffee, and the shorter the walk to my caffeine, the better!! (Trust me... :blush:) I'm calling in 5 minutes... :D

pamickeys
01-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Calypso is a short walk but the morning walk is very enjoyable no matter where your room is.:mickey:

MOJoe
01-19-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm a morning coffee person too. At ASMu we stayed in the Rock n Roll building, which is in the back, near the 2nd pool. I usually get up, get coffee and take a morning walk when on vacation. So walking is usually an enjoyable part of starting my day. But the walk to the food court from the back of the resort is more like a hike. If we stay there again i will spring for a preferred room to be closer to the main buliding.

DreamFinder2
01-19-2009, 06:39 PM
We also liked Calypso...be aware it's a "preferred" building (because it's close to the main building), so it'll run you an extra $15/night.

Raye3201
01-19-2009, 06:44 PM
The preferred rooms are well worth it...we stayed at the back in a regular one and it was a monster hike at the end of the day with two kids in tow. It was especially far from the coffee too!:mickey:

wildernesslady
01-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Not Country Inn. It is the furthest back of the resort. Trust me. I know.

Dsnygirl
01-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Not Country Inn. It is the furthest back of the resort. Trust me. I know.
Funny you should mention that, that's exactly where they'd put us before I called today! But they made a note on our ressie that we'd like to at least get into Jazz, so hopefully, when the first of our party gets there, they'll work with her to get us all there. (There are 3 rooms linked together) :fingers:

Kisobel
01-20-2009, 12:03 AM
no pressure or anything. just your entire morning happiness riding on my ability to convince the cm at checkin where to put our three rooms. :sick:

kate

FenwayGirl
01-21-2009, 12:50 PM
We stayed in a family suite in the Jazz section. Not to far from the main pool and food courts, but far enough away to not hear all of the pool noise.