PDA

View Full Version : Table for 2 at Dinner Shows ???

Disney_Barbie
01-15-2009, 12:57 PM
This is probably a silly question, but I'm going to ask it anyway, do they have tables-for 2 @ the dinner-shows, or will you have to sit with other people?

TheRustyScupper
01-15-2009, 12:59 PM
1) Yes.
2) You do not have to join others, or visa versa.

Marker
01-15-2009, 02:08 PM
My daughter and I attended the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness and we sat at a table for 2 on the rail of the balcony.

So the answer to your question is yes, you can get a table for two.

The exception being at the Biergarten in the Germany Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcast. While this is not specifically a dinner show, there is stage entertainment during the meal. At the Biergarten, unless your party is big enogh to fill a table, you will share. But for me, that's part of the charm. We always enjoy sharing the table and meeting new people.

For what it's worth, we might as well have shared a table at the Hoop-De-Doo, we were talking with the people around us anyway.

DizneyRox
01-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Even at the Luau? It's been many years (not long enough though) and for some reson I thought we sat with others. We got our own food surely, but I thought there might of been others.

At the HDD, yes, I will confirm there are tables for two. Even at the Biergarten, if you ask, they may accomodate you at a smaller table. Maybe tell them it's your anniversary and would like some alone time to celebrate.

WishesFan13
01-15-2009, 08:56 PM
DH and i have gone to the luau twice and both times we had a table to ourselves. The tables are very close together, but they do have tables for two.

DizneyRox
01-16-2009, 07:46 AM
DH and i have gone to the luau twice and both times we had a table to ourselves. The tables are very close together, but they do have tables for two.
That's that's probably what I remember.

WishesFan13
01-16-2009, 09:20 PM
The tables are close enough it kinda feels like you're sitting with other people. We were lucky enough to have good people sitting next to us.