PDA

View Full Version : Disney Croweds Question along with promotion....

imafinsfan
01-14-2009, 06:23 PM
I am scheduling a trip on May 8th through 16th and wondering what the crowds are like. Also is there any special promotions i should aware about before i go and book? Thanks in advance.

DisneyBabies
01-14-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure about crowds, but someone should be along soon to tell you.

There are (I think) two promotions right now for that time. Buy 4 nights get 3 nights free which covers rooms and tickets, and a 40% off accomodations promotion.

Hope this helps.

*UPDATE*
Sorry imafinsfan-
I just looked and the 40% is only if you get a postcard sent to you from Disney. So, the only discount I know of for May is the b4g3.

MarkC
01-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Crowds should be very low except during the weekend. Most schools aren't out for the summer yet. Weather will be warm but not unbearable. You should have a great time. As with anytime of the year, the earlier you get to the parks and the more you use fastpass, the more things you'll be able to do and see during your trip. Have fun. Mark

imafinsfan
01-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the great replies.... Hopefully more memberscan help me out! Thanks:thumbsup:

Daisy'sMom
01-15-2009, 04:12 PM
I know we will be ther the 9th since we have birthday that day. :mickey:

pamickeys
01-15-2009, 06:16 PM
don't tell anyone ,but thats when we go and it is the BEST time to go crowds are fine ,weather is warmer,and the flower concert series is going on.minimal hassle to put up with.

Goofy Coach
01-22-2009, 02:53 PM
I agree. The DW and I went the last week in May last year and I was shocked by the low crowds. One day we were on a perma-loop getting on and off the Tower of Terror. We would walk off and go right back around and go right into the room with the video. We must have done that ride 6 times in a row with no line at all. Some of this had to do with TSM just opening and there was a wait for that (45 min).

Whenever we go back it will be during that time definately.

alilprincessmom99
01-22-2009, 04:14 PM
I am going May 8-17 as well! My sister in law and brother went last year at that time and my sister in law reported lower crowds. I am hoping for lower crowds that's for sure!