PDA

View Full Version : Captain's Grill / Beaches N Cream for Breakfast

Dream'nDisney
01-14-2009, 10:30 AM
I was looking at the menus on this site, and it still lists Captain's Grill as The Yachtman's Gally. Is the menu the same? Just wondering if we could get a quick buffet or regular style breakfast there during our stay. Also, does Beaches and Cream serve breakfast? I've read conflicting answers. Thanks!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
01-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Captain's Grille does offer a breakfast buffet, or you can order from the menu.

Beaches & Cream does not serve breakfast.

Figment!
01-14-2009, 06:25 PM
If you are looking for a quick breakfast, the Beach Club Marketplace may have some quick grab & go breakfast items in the morning. You could also try the Boardwalk Bakery at the adjacent Boardwalk.

I was looking at the menus on this site, and it still lists Captain's Grill as The Yachtman's Gally. Is the menu the same? The only notable menu change with the name change was the addition of a Lobster Roll at Lunch.

Breakfast is still an option of buffet or ala carte.

Also, does Beaches and Cream serve breakfast? It used to serve a counter service style breakfast, but currently does not.

Luv Eeyore
01-14-2009, 08:06 PM
You can also pick up hot and cold breakfast items at the Beach Club Marketplace.

Rhetoric2000
01-14-2009, 08:44 PM
The Captain's Grill is in my opinion one of the berst options for breakfast on Disney Property. You can order from a menu, or can pay $15 for a buffet which includes virtually all the menu plus an always delicious chef's frittata, PROPER breakfast sausages and a lasrge range of baked goods.

I don't think anyone has yet mentioned that the Ale and Compass is also open at breakfast, serving coffee and pastries in its luxorious if cosy setting.

ElenitaB
01-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Another sit-down place for breakfast in the area, is Spoodles at the Boardwalk. Yum!

Dream'nDisney
01-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Thank you! We picked up a couple breakfast items at the Market Place during our last visit, but we didn't realize that there were other breakfast options other than Cape May until near the end of our trip. lol I appreciate your tips! :mickey: