PDA

View Full Version : All 4 parks on the same day???

DlandMommy
01-13-2009, 08:23 PM
My fiance wants to go to all 4 parks on his birthday and get a birthday button from each:party:.Im sure theyll all be the same but its his birthday and he can have what he wants:DSo my ?? What would be the easiest way to do all the parks in one day? It wont be a day for doing too much since well be on the run all day;)One more thing our ADRs for that night are at Ohana.So thats were our night will end:mickey:Thanks for all the input:thumbsup:

senderella
01-13-2009, 08:28 PM
It is possible, we have done it. Beware, it will wear you out. I would suggest starting with the park that has early magic hours to give you a head start. Of course you will also need to do AK early since it closes early. Then end up at the park with evening magic hours (if any).

By the way, unless the birthday buttons have changed for the new "What will you celebrate" year, the parks all had the same birthday button. I am sure someone here would know for sure.
Have fun, sounds like a great bday to me.

pokci
01-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Depending on where you are staying, hit AK first. Do the Safari or Tough to be a Bug. Then take the bus to DHS. Check out Lights Motors Action if the time fits. Otherwise, depending on what time of year you are there, do ToT or Rockin' Roller Coaster or something else fairly fast. Take the boat to EPCOT and come in the back way and have lunch in one of the countries. Then head out past Soarin' - again, depending on time of year, get in line or move on to Spaceship Earth. Walk out, get on monorail and take monorail to TTC, switch to MK and go in. See what you can do at that point, then take the boat from MK to Poly!

Whew! Great idea - wonderful goal! Good Luck - get park hoppers! :cloud9:

mrmcgiv
01-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow sounds like a busy day!

DlandMommy
01-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Woooow im gonna be tired:(He knows all the buttons will be the same but instead of his name he wants to put the park:party:This will be Jan 24 hopefully weather will be nice:mickey:

magicofdisney
01-13-2009, 08:37 PM
The buttons are the same at each park. There's generally not EMH at two separate parks on any given day. I would start with AK like everyone mentioned so far and just end with whichever park has an evening EMH. Pokci has a great plan, especially if MK is running their evening EMH. Have fun! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-13-2009, 09:24 PM
The most parks we have done on one day is three, and you know what? It actually wasn't as hectic as it sounds!! Have fun.:mickey:

tink179
01-13-2009, 11:34 PM
We have done all 4 parks in one day with 3 children, a single stroller, and a double stroller! If we can do it anybody can! :mickey: I agree with everyone else you'll want to start at AK first and end with MK so you can catch the monorail over to the Polynesian. We'll be there when you're there as well and my dd will be celebrating her b-day on the 24th also! :party:

DlandMommy
01-14-2009, 01:13 AM
We have done all 4 parks in one day with 3 children, a single stroller, and a double stroller! If we can do it anybody can! :mickey: I agree with everyone else you'll want to start at AK first and end with MK so you can catch the monorail over to the Polynesian. We'll be there when you're there as well and my dd will be celebrating her b-day on the 24th also! :party:

Cool:party: maybe you guys should do all parks too:mickey::thumbsup:

DizneyRox
01-14-2009, 06:57 AM
MK, monorail to TTC< then Monorail to Epcot, walk to MGM and then bus to AK. I've been to all 4 parks by 11am. Then you can get on with the rest of your day and actually enjoy the park of your choice that day, with plenty time to spare.

DDuck66
01-14-2009, 09:27 AM
We actually did this a few months ago when they had a special Lithograph from each Park for Annual Passholders. It was actually quite fun and we had a blast. You will be tired and as mentioned, there will not be a lot of time for each park. Most of the buttons are given out at Guest Relations at the front of each Park. My DW is celebrating her BD on the 29th so we will be there right after you are.

KAJUNKING
01-14-2009, 11:55 AM
four parks in one day will wear you out but it is a lot of fun, but leaves no time to stop and smell the roses

MOJoe
01-14-2009, 12:04 PM
On the 24th, there are early extra magic hours at the Studios, so you may want to start your day there, then bus it to AK, then Epcot, and end at MK and the Poly. Epcot and MK close at 9, and it looks like no evening extra magic hours are offered. Like others have said, if you don't stand in too many lines, you can easily walk through all 4 parks in one day. Have fun! :mickey:

Daisy'sMom
01-14-2009, 05:57 PM
We call it the "quad" when we plan to do it. When we go on my birthday, we plan to do the triple play. MK, HS, and Epcot. Have fun and you will be tired.:mickey:

hoop de do
01-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Can I Come?

Have a GREAT time. :joy::yay:

Giggy
01-15-2009, 10:27 AM
When we went in 2004 and it was my birthday I did get 3 different birthday badges. MK and MGM did the same one, Epcot did a different one which said happy birthday in different languages (which was pretty cool) and AK did a special Animal Kingdom badge.

Admittedly this was over 4 years ago, things change.

Diznee4Me
01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Depending on where you are staying, hit AK first. Do the Safari or Tough to be a Bug. Then take the bus to DHS. Check out Lights Motors Action if the time fits. Otherwise, depending on what time of year you are there, do ToT or Rockin' Roller Coaster or something else fairly fast. Take the boat to EPCOT and come in the back way and have lunch in one of the countries. Then head out past Soarin' - again, depending on time of year, get in line or move on to Spaceship Earth. Walk out, get on monorail and take monorail to TTC, switch to MK and go in. See what you can do at that point, then take the boat from MK to Poly!

Whew! Great idea - wonderful goal! Good Luck - get park hoppers! :cloud9:

Except for the boat to the Poly this is exactly what we did. Left around 7:30 from the Coronado and was back in the room around 9PM. Hit several rides/attractions at each park and had lunch at Epcot. Great day - I loved it!

PittFan
01-15-2009, 12:27 PM
On our September trip my DD & I decided to do all 4 parks on our last day. We started @ AK then caught a bus to DHS. From DHS we then caught the friendship boat to EPCOT and then we attempted to take the monorail to MK but it broke down, so we ended up taking the boat. It was one of the most memorable days we've had, we really got a chance to bond and had alot of laughs. We only rode 2 or 3 rides at each park but it was well worth the experience. :mickey:

disney1026
01-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Responding to others who have stated they have done all four parks in one day, it is imperative to remember that it is value season and the parks closer earlier than usual (most by 8:00). I'm not sure if they visited at that time, or a time when the parks are open later. I do agree with previous writers about starting and ending at the parks with the Extra Magic Hour. I know I probably would not want to do all 4 in one day, but to each his own :mickey:!

jans2kids
01-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Our DS (12) wanted to try this on our trip in 2007 s the last day there he planned it and it went like this.
We started at AK (early entry) and did Dinosaur, Expedition Everest. Safari and EE again as we got a FP before riding the first time.
At 10:30 we got the bus to MK. There we did Buzz, Pooh, POC, Splash and Thunder Mnts and were on the Monorail to Epcot at 1:30.
At Epcot we hit Mission Space and Test Track, saw the WS Players in UK and saw Srgio in Italy.
We left Epcot via the International gateway and rode the boat to then MGM as the sky started to get black at 5:30.
At MGM we watched one of the street performers the rode TOT and the Great Movie ride as it started to pour down rain. We hit Star Tours as the park closed at 8pm we headed for the 8:30 Fantasmic which they finally canceled around 8:40 due to lightening.
We stayed close to one of the managers and when we heard him on his walkie talkie that they were going to cancel the show gave us a head start to the exit and we got out to the bus stop before the mass exodus.
We were back at PO by 9pm and had a nice dinner as it rained hard for the next 2 hours.
The only thing we had planned that we didn't do was night time swimming.
A fun and busy day.

pamickeys
01-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Go for it! since you're staying by MK end there. start at the farthest AK and work back to MGM (sorry i will not call it by their new name)then boat to Epcot,and monorail to MK, we've done it and you don't get to enjoy much but it was still fun. had a lot of cocktails on the way though.

Mickey91
01-17-2009, 04:18 PM
I would start with AK, then MGM, take the boat from MGM to Epcot and then the monorail from Epcot to MK. You can then take either the little boat or monorail to the Poly.

The buttons used to be park specific but now, like everything else they are generic.

jonahbear2006
01-17-2009, 11:44 PM
jog in advance to your trip. you will need to build some endurance. this is similar to doing half a marathon. I would recommend some type of dedicated training in order to not spend the rest of your trip sore.

mom2morgan
01-18-2009, 12:01 PM
That's WAY too ambitious for me! When we were there in December my 16 year old decided to do a "shopping" day. She went to Downtown Disney and all 4 parks, plus 2 resorts...but she didn't actually attempt to do anything but SHOP at each destination. (Hats off to her, though - she got all hers, mine, and her dad's Christmas shopping done and still made it to Epcot to join us for dinner ;-)

SorcererJim
01-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Well, I have done it... even did it one time with the DW who has 5 months pregos at the time (we are nuts, what can I say)... this last trip, we only had one day to spend in the world, and we did a 3 parker... we did have our own car though :)

Started in MGM -- FP for TSM, Playhouse Disney, Little Mermaid, Tried in vain to get my son picked for Jedi Training, Star Tours, Tried again... no luck!

Headed over to MK by noon -- Hotdogs at Caseys! mmmm... Buzz, Buzz and more Buzz (no lines!), TTA, Indy Cars, Teacups, Toontown fun, Pooh bear ride, then waited 45 minutes to see Pooh and Tigger (Longest line we waited in!)... more teacups, then...

Back to MGM for Osborne Lights

Took family back to AllStar for bed, then Dad took a little trip over to Epcot for Illuminations (I couldn't possible skip that... selfish I know ;))

A Big Kid
01-19-2009, 04:42 PM
It only took me about four hours. And I went to Epcot/WS twice!

Of course, I had to run the whole way, but it was the best marathon I ever finished!