PDA

View Full Version : Olivia's - Dinner Old Key West

katzctkpt
01-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Has anyone ate dinner here and did you like it?

g8rgirl29
01-13-2009, 10:59 AM
We have eaten at Olivia's every trip and really enjoy the food. One warning though is that it is a very laid back and relaxing event so plan some extra time. It really isn't that the service is slow but that it is so Key West relaxed!! I enjoy it because we have been zooming around parks for days and it is great to just kick back. The food is great!! My DH loved the Grouper and I Loved the Penne Pasta with Chicken and we both love the Prime Rib!! Oh and the desserts; the Key Lime Tart is their specialty and Yummy. We usually get that and the Cheesecake and share. It is also one of the few places you can get brewed sweetened iced tea. Our DD (3 and 4 during visits) enjoyed the meal there, she seemed to eat more there than any place else. The servers are really great too. Enjoy!!

katzctkpt
01-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Thank you for the info. We are planning our return trip in June and was looking at different restaurants to try and for some reason we've never pulled up Olivia's menu until now. Wish we would've sooner it sounded so good can't wait to try.

Guapo
01-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Olivia's is one of our all time favorite spots.

We eat there at least once per visit, regardless of where we are staying on property.

garymacd
01-13-2009, 12:01 PM
I am going to have to see if we can work a dinner there, now. I assumed it would be nice. There are only six of us going this time. How expensive can it be?

ThanxForNoticin
01-13-2009, 12:06 PM
We enjoy Olivia's, but feel it's a little more expensive than many other places - not to say it's not worth it. You should check the menu in 'info central'. I believe it will give you an idea of what they serve and how much.

AmBo
01-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Olivia's is a fantastic dinner (or even lunch! great burgers!) choice. You will NOT be dissapointed. We eat here once a trip because OKW is our home resort.

Oh and make sure you have a Key West Ale :beer:too :cloud9::thumbsup:

DizNee143
01-14-2009, 12:24 PM
pretty much what everyone else said..but we try to get to olivias at least once a trip also..its soooo yummy..i use to get the chicken pot pie all the time..but its off the menu now..at least it was the last time i was there..give it a shot..what do you have to lose?:mickey:

WelshieLover
01-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Ate lunch there Saturday 1/3/09 and dinner there Friday 1/09/08. Enjoyed both meals. We did not have the Friday night ADRs originally, but made them based on our lunch experience. There were 6 of us and we all enjoyed our meals. We had everything from sandwiches to beef and fish dishes. No complaints from any of us. :thumbsup:

Natazu
01-14-2009, 05:53 PM
I think Olivia's is one of the best non-signature restaurants at Disney. We have breakfast and/or lunch there a couple of times a trip since we stay at OKW so much now. It's good for dinner too but our dinner slots fill up pretty quickly so we don't get in there for the evening meal very often.

Maleficent's Dad
01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Yeah - we like it a lot. It's safe, comfortable food. Not over the top, and hardy gourmet. They have pretty good crab cakes and good fish.

Most of the time, we'll have breakfast at Olivia's. But I've got to say, any meal at the restaurant has been fine/good for us!

#1donaldfan
01-16-2009, 11:37 AM
.....I was wondering if the menu on intercot is up to date, as I've seen on another site the menu is somewhat different....

....thanks, very much.....:confused:

goofy for pluto
01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
All of the food describe in previous posts sound yummy. I have always wanted to try Olivias but have never made the journey over. I will next trip for sure!! :mickey: