PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who this is?

handmaidenofprincesses
01-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Okay, so this is going to be an extremely bizarre question, and probably not in the right spot (sorry) but I feel compelled to ask it.

Does anyone know the name of the person I'm standing with in this picture?
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/w-F2zQOvkcpT5jQIHGksgQ?feat=directlink

I ask because I'm making a DVD for my aunt and she wants all of the pictures captioned, and as I go through captioning them I realized I never caught his name. He's one of the Voices of Liberty, but beyond that... idk.. I would just rather have a caption that says something along the lines of "This is Robin and John from the Voices of Liberty" rather than "This is Robin and some guy from the Voices of Liberty."

I figured if anyone would know, it'd be someone on here... if not, oh well, but I'll feel better knowing I at least attempted to find a proper way of captioning my photos (i get a little crazy over things like photos lol)
Thanks in advance (particularly for not laughing at me!)

CaptSmee
01-12-2009, 11:16 PM
maybe someone will know...all I know is he's some guy from voices of liberty. lol! sorry I couldn't help

LibertyTreeGal
01-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Yes, definitely one of the Voices of Liberty -- they perform at Epcot before An American Adventure inside the building for it, and from the duds it looks like it was the holiday performance.

handmaidenofprincesses
01-13-2009, 08:50 AM
haha yes I do know he's from VoL (it was just taken last week)... I just know there's a high volume of CMs on here and I was hoping someone could tell me his name, just so I could caption the picture properly... though I suppose I could just pick some random name and no one would know the difference lol.. but I am kind of obsessive about my photos!

Figment!
01-13-2009, 09:18 AM
I believe this is the e-mail adress for the group's webmaster: [email protected]

You could send along the picture to see if they can help with the ID.

handmaidenofprincesses
01-13-2009, 05:28 PM
I believe this is the e-mail adress for the group's webmaster: [email protected]

You could send along the picture to see if they can help with the ID.

E-mail sent..... Thanks for the help. I will let you all know if the mystery is solved lol!