PDA

View Full Version : "Super Fast Pass"

SamG
01-12-2009, 05:31 PM
This may be a hint, this may be common knowledge, or this may be inappropriate to post, but...

We were in the World from 12/29 to 1/3. Had my wife and three kids (10, 5, 2). Had no intention of going to the parks on NYE. Bfast at Chef Mickey's, then BB. I started talking to the DVC rep at the Contemporary. He talked us into going through their tour.

In exchange (AFTER the tour), we got FIVE what we called "Super Fast Passes". Each card held three FPs, and the return time was IMMEDIATE (so when we walked up to Soarin at 11:00AM and the FP return time was 4:30PM, standby was two hours, our FP was 11:05A-11:10A).

With a total of 15 of these fast passes, we used 11. On the day we checked out, I found a family of four checking in and gave them our remaining cards.

The passes needed to be used within four days of issue. They worked in MK & EC (we had already visited DHS).

So the tip... when the park gets busy, go look at the DVC. All told (from when we left breakfast to when the DVC van dropped us at BB), was probably 3 hours. WELL worth it.

DlandMommy
01-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the tip;)Since were staying there that will be easy:thumbsup:

DlandMommy
01-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Just a ???? Did you buy? is that why they gave you the special passes?:mickey:

SamG
01-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Nope, didn't buy. Took the tour, sat through the pricing, picked up the kids (they have a "daycare" for kids age 3+), got some ice cream, and then they took us to BB.

SamG
01-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh, I'm GUESSING you can only do this once. Not once a trip, ONCE. Since they take your contact information, it would be pretty easy to check.

So, I would save this trick until a VERY busy time (the Christmas/New Year's, Spring Break, Summer, etc). Something where every line is a two hour standby, FPs go early, etc.

I forgot to mention... if all the FPs have been given out for the day, the "Super FPs" won't help.

DlandMommy
01-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Cool...Good to know:thumbsup: