PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Live

jray21
01-12-2009, 04:39 PM
I just walked into Epcot and they have the Kim Possible Adventure today. Of course I ran right into innoventions and signed up. It works like a fast pass. They also ask just a few questions about party size and you swipe your Park pass and get a fastpass to report at a certain place and a certain time. I am reporting to Norway at 5 pm. Also, at DHS yesterday I saw cast members checking people in to american Idol, and also saw a few people with AI vote for me numbers walking around the park. It's been a perfect trip so far. I am officially a goofy runner and the crowds are very small!

tinklover
01-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the live report:thumbsup:

jray21
01-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Just finished the Norway mission and I have to say, it was pretty fun. You activated some fun things that you would never know about, but I won't give them away. It's nothing huge, but I will definitely do this on every trip. There are seven missions, each in a different country. You only do one mission and then you have to turn in your Kimmunicator. But you can go right back and sign up for a new mission. So now were off to Mexico. There are two ways to sign up. Like I did, you can go to either Innoventions, or the Oddessey Bridge and sign up for you "fast pass," or you can go straight to the Kim Possible Carts located at Norway, Italy, or the international gateway. I reccomend going straight to the carts since that is where you have to pick the device anyway. So it's off to a quick ride on Maelstrom, and than a very long and tiring walk to Mexico! I'm serious! After the half marathon on Saturday, and stating in the parks until 8 pm, the full on sunday, and staying in the parks until 11pm, and then waking up for magic hours, I am beat and Mexico is as far as the real thing!!! I'll update soon.

jray21
01-12-2009, 06:41 PM
All finished with Mexico. I think it's a lot of fun. Very simple for adults, but still a lot of fun. It's perfect for families. Now it's off to china for shopping and a movie!

DlandMommy
01-12-2009, 07:29 PM
your reports are giveng me butterflies:cloud9:I only have 11 more days till im there:D

jray21
01-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Just finished the always immpressive china movie and acrobats show. I haven't seen the acrobats for a while but they added stuff I hadn't seen so it was really nice. Now it's off to a Soarin Fast Pass! Normally I do a live report the whole time here but running really drained me so I started it today. Tomorrow, and until I leave on Thursday, I will start one thread called "live at the world report" if anyone wants to follow along.

jray21
01-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Soarin is still good but movie needs updating and projector really needs to be cleaned. Sat in center, but 3rd row so it was a little low. Now it's off to Victoria's and Albert's for our celebratory dinner!

teambricker04
01-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Funny... I was going to get online and write about Kim Possible Missions! Yesterday, they were up, but not open... all boarded up! We were so excited to do it!!! We did the China mission and it was a total blast!!! Our 3yo and 1.5 yo were entralled despite not really getting it all. The 3yo thought he was really on a secret mission. We saw things in China we had never noticed before and learned a few things too. We are going to do it again this week before we leave. We finished our mission in about a half hour or so.

jray21 -- We were over there right around 5pm as well!!!

DH ran the marathon and was feeling the effects today as well. He is moving better than I thought he would!!! Well, I am off... not to continue my vacation that I am still on, but to do HOMEWORK!

jray21
01-13-2009, 12:36 AM
dinner was perfect as always. Now it's time for bed. I'll try China tomorrow if it's running. Sounds fun like ours was. Until tomorrow.

mouseketeer mom
01-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Wow. This Kim Possible thing sounds neat, but honestly , I still don't get it at all.:confused: Thanks for the live reports!