PDA

View Full Version : When will it stop???

tink179
01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
So, here I am 6 days away from our trip, and we're in a snow advisory and a blizzard watch for tonight. :( After receiving about 8 inches a few days ago. My DH and I tried to go shopping earlier today to get all of our last minute errands done before our trip and school gets let out 2 hrs early, so we didn't get enough time to finish it all. We have to go back either tomorrow or Wednesday to finish it. I was hoping to have stuff all bought, so I could really get the packing process started. I would've done it over the weekend, but my 2 ds's hate going shopping. When we go during the week it's just us and our dd. Who will turn 3 on our trip and loves shopping! Imagine that a girl that likes shopping! :) I'll just be so happy to see no snow for 9 days and be able to enjoy the warmth and palm trees! :vacation:

SBETigg
01-12-2009, 03:49 PM
I hope you have a smooth departure with no weather delays! We're also having frequent winter storms, storm warnings, and weather problems out here in the east. Such a pain! I'm so ready for spring.

mouseketeer mom
01-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Oh boy..I hate when the weather doesn't cooperate!! I wish you a warm, beautiful trip!

jeromyanddana
01-12-2009, 06:04 PM
OMG-Florida sounds so great right now. I live in NW Iowa and the kids got out at 11:30 am today. Round one was today, I guess round two is tomorrow night. I am so sick of the color white. Anyway, I hope you get your supplies and have a Great!!! time in sunny Floriday:mickey:

DlandMommy
01-12-2009, 08:00 PM
I live in Cali and i have always dreamed to have snow:blush:But i guess things are easier without it;)Have a safe warm trip maybe we will see you there:thumbsup:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
01-13-2009, 12:03 AM
I can relate...it is going down to -48 tonight with the windchill...this is terrible...

...by the way -48c is equal to -54 degrees F.

It's sick.

Chris :hatter: