PDA

View Full Version : problem with item purchased

mattandmandy
01-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi,

First, I have no idea where to post this but hopefully I will get a quick answer.

We bought our son the cutest Pirate Mickey lunchbox at Magic Kingdom and only after 3 days of using it the velcro came unstuck from the lunchbox so now it doesnt close. Where do I call or write to complain about it? I remember when we were shopping for different things we couldnt find at WDW the CM's offered the sku numbers for us to buy the item online when we got home but I don't know where to look. The "shop" button on the disney website doesn't seem to have the items you can buy in park so that doesn't seem to be right.

So if someone can tell me who to contact I would really appreciate it!!

megustamex
01-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Call the Disney merchandising number. I just posted about how I bought a CD in the park that didn't work when I got home, and I called and they shipped me a new one free from the park store. Not sure of the number but I know you can get it on the site here.

megustamex
01-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Here is the mail order number:
407-363-6200
Good luck!

pixiesmimi
01-21-2009, 10:09 PM
There should be a number on your receipt. We bought a shirt for DH at DTD last trip. When we got home it was not the size we thought we were buying. I called the number on the receipt (after being advised on this board) :) and they said it was a discontinued item and there weren't any more. She told me to keep the shirt and she would send me the refund after I faxed her a copy of the receipt. I did this and immediately received a refund. So we gave the "free" shirt to our DGS. He loved it. She was very pleasant about it all. I also called and asked about a Mickey watch I had gotten the year before that had rhinestones for the Mickey heads on the band. These stones kept falling out and this was not a cheap watch. I was told to just take it to a watch repair shop and get them replaced, so in that instance, I did not get a satisfactory solution. :(

Yea! I just noticed that I went over 1000 posts! :)