PDA

View Full Version : Can you trade in 2 CS for a TS?

disneyfan328
01-11-2009, 02:38 PM
We are doing the QS dining plan on our next trip. However we will be spending a day at seaworld and I was just wondering if you can possible trade in CS credits for a TS?

Since we are each getting 2 per day and we will be at SW for a whole day we figured that maybe we could do a breakfast at CP in the MK on one of our days and use up those CS meals that we saved. If not we will just have to use them for breakfasts or on our last day there depending on our flight times, but I would like to see if it would be possible to trade them in.

Has anyone done or asked if this is possible?

laward32
01-11-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't believe you can. Someone should be along with more information to clarify.:mickey:

jakeybake
01-11-2009, 03:01 PM
No you defintely cannot.

If that was the case everyone would trade in their CS for TS. On a 7 day trip with a party of 4 you would get what 3 more TS meals over the length of the trip? A definite money loser for WDW and why they would never allow it.

Jay

DisneyGlutton
01-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Like everyone said, no. It would be nice if you could though. Like if Disney figured out that three QS meals equals a TS or something.

disneyfan328
01-11-2009, 06:48 PM
ok, just wishful thinking I guess. We'll just have to use some of them on breakfast and for either arrival or departure day depending on flight times. I think disney should think about it though. Being that they make you buy the dining for the amt of nights you are going to be there. Like in our case we have one whole day at sea world so that is 8 cs meals we won't be needing for that day. If we could trade them in 2 or 3 cs for one TS we would definetly do it. For people on the regular dining plan they only get one cs a day so to trade 2 or 3 of theirs in for a TS would probably have them losing money. We are probably still going to schedule crystal palace though as we really did like it there and the kids enjoyed it too.

thanks for the info!!

ilvdisney
01-12-2009, 07:03 PM
This was not really a deal but we had a bunch of table service meals left over on our last 2 days (we went with the deluxe plan) and at Capt. Cooks at the Polynesian they let us have 4 snacks for one table service. We were able to get a bunch of snacks for the long ride home. We aksed at the Contemporary if we could do this though and they said 'no way'.

disneyfan328
01-13-2009, 07:34 AM
I have heard that you could trade in a TS for a few snacks or sometimes (during FD pins/laynyards and snacks?) or a CS and a snack.

I would like to go the other direction and trade in a few CS for a TS but it doesn't look like this can be done. :( Oh well. we'll use them up I am sure.

garymacd
01-13-2009, 11:53 AM
This was not really a deal but we had a bunch of table service meals left over on our last 2 days (we went with the deluxe plan) and at Capt. Cooks at the Polynesian they let us have 4 snacks for one table service. We were able to get a bunch of snacks for the long ride home. We aksed at the Contemporary if we could do this though and they said 'no way'.

We did the same thing at POFQ a few years ago. But, this was also the trip where a CM told us that a small box of cereal was a QS meal, but the milk that went with it was a snack.

Go fig.